Man, I feel like a woman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tiger88, are you a closet Kirby salesman? wait, cookware? you can't cook in a kirby can you?

Apparently you did not see the brand new state of the art attachment that now comes with the Kirby. Just hook it up, throw some old garbage into the attachment, and out comes a soo-flay.

<Sorry. Only available in Arkansas>

p.s. Make sure your wife knows how the self propel works on it. Some people complain that the thing is way too hard to push. In actuality they were never properly shown how to use the self-propel.

GG showed her how to use it as he "self-propelled" it right into the box for shipping back.

I did have a Kirby guy come by once but my daughter was crying for some milk so I didn't have to hear his pitch. I love kids!

Galen have you used the Kirby? It might be worth it!

No, I haven't used it. The battle is on.

Sent them a cancellation letter. Regular mail, certified mail, fax and Fed Ex. Just to make sure they got it.

I did wuss out to a degree because to avoid dealing with the pressure police again I took the thing to my office (where I won't be for a week or so) and left it there for them to pick up.

I'm having a hose spigot placed on the front porch so I can more easily hose any other salesmen who show up. And that applies to girl scouts, jehovah's witness, cheerleaders, the band, home security guys, and more.

Since it wasn't listed, just thought I'd let you know that my sons are selling chances for wal mart gift certificates for little league baseball. A real bargain, one dollar could get you $200 worth of stuff. Let me know....Just saying.. :big:

I miss the good ole days. You know, when you had to push your vac YOURSELF. These kids today don't know how easy that have it...what with their self propelled vaccum cleaners and all.

tiger88, are you a closet Kirby salesman? wait, cookware? you can't cook in a kirby can you?

lol. No. I would never buy one. I was just trying to make galen feel better. There are a lot worse things you could spend $800 on. Had I known he was going to be a double wuss and send it back I wouldn't have wasted my breath.

Galen have you used the Kirby? It might be worth it!

I'm having a hose spigot placed on the front porch so I can more easily hose any other salesmen who show up. And that applies to girl scouts, jehovah's witness, cheerleaders, the band, home security guys, and more.

Galen, you just need a good German Shepherd.

No, just a pair of cojones in this case would have worked...

lol. No. I would never buy one. I was just trying to make galen feel better. There are a lot worse things you could spend $800 on. Had I known he was going to be a double wuss and send it back I wouldn't have wasted my breath.

double wuss... :( can't win for losing.

double wuss... :( can't win for losing.

LOL! I'm just kidding. Everyone knows how damn mean you are :poke: .

Kirby is one of the scums of the direct sales industry. One of their guys that I worked with used to joke about their "Ten nos and I am out of there" training program. They'll stay until you throw them out.

If there is one thing that being in sales taught me it is how to say no to pushy salespeople. I know most of the angles and closes.

Archived