SEC spring wrap-up...Updated

kickerman97

This is the year everybody wakes up and sees Urban Meyer is the most overrated coach of the last 20 years. He won @...Utah (ooooh), got to play for the MNC w/ another coaches players (losing to AU by 10 points along the way)...and this year he's probably going to start a sophomore QB in the SEC (who completed a grand total of 5 (FIVE) passes his last 6 games while fancying himself a fullback that can take on SEC LBs (Tebow)).

Nobody in the history of the planet leads a more charmed life than Urban Myth. It's midnight...

I hope you're right. However, it'll take a few years to convince anybody that Meyer is overrated. You have to admit, having two undefeated seasons in three years is impressive. And yeah, he's winning with another coach's players - however, that coach couldn't beat MSU with them. Don't forget, Miami and Florida St are both down. That means the five star recruits will have to enter a lottery if they hope to attend Florida. And I'm not sure what you're going for by criticizing Tebow's takeover of the offense.

Yes, Tebow is good. No one disputes that. But he is overrated. When he has to play every down, instead of a few, the opposing defenses will eat him alive.

This is the year everybody wakes up and sees Urban Meyer is the most overrated coach of the last 20 years. He won @...Utah (ooooh), got to play for the MNC w/ another coaches players (losing to AU by 10 points along the way)...and this year he's probably going to start a sophomore QB in the SEC (who completed a grand total of 5 (FIVE) passes his last 6 games while fancying himself a fullback that can take on SEC LBs (Tebow)).

Nobody in the history of the planet leads a more charmed life than Urban Myth. It's midnight...

I hope you're right. However, it'll take a few years to convince anybody that Meyer is overrated. You have to admit, having two undefeated seasons in three years is impressive. And yeah, he's winning with another coach's players - however, that coach couldn't beat MSU with them. Don't forget, Miami and Florida St are both down. That means the five star recruits will have to enter a lottery if they hope to attend Florida. And I'm not sure what you're going for by criticizing Tebow's takeover of the offense.

Yes, Tebow is good. No one disputes that. But he is overrated. When he has to play every down, instead of a few, the opposing defenses will eat him alive.

I agree; next season isn't going to pan out well for Tebow or Florida. I'm just not sure how Meyer starting a Soph QB equates to him being overrated.

Archived