Kentucky 946

Alabama 942

LSU 941

UT 938

Ole Miss 937

Arkansas 934

State 921

S. Carolina 913

Not that I'm going to be making any cracks, but you guys better get the response lines ready.

Not that I'm going to be making any cracks, but you guys better get the response lines ready.

We're #1, you're #6?

uat is slightly better than LSU, UT & Ole Miss?

Yeah, I know. Blah blah blah, sociology, blah blah blah Carnell. Blah blah blah, got 12.

Bama avoided some penalties (or is it still a warning this year). Weren't they under 925 last year?

:au: > :ua:

We're #1, you're #6?

uat is slightly better than LSU, UT & Ole Miss?

uat = Ole Miss, let us not forget

Well, Auburn is in FIRST while uat is in their usual position at middle of the pack 6th. both of our fan bases should be used to this by now...

How will Bama respond to questions regarding its mediocre performance? Business as usual?

How will Bama respond to questions regarding its mediocre performance? Business as usual?

It's the sanctions...

You guys got it all wrong. Hell they were 880 just a short time ago. Now half the team is taking Home Ec, and suddenly they have jumped all the way to mediocre.

You guys got it all wrong. Hell they were 880 just a short time ago. Now half the team is taking Home Ec, and suddenly they have jumped all the way to mediocre.

We all can't be AprU :rolleyes:

Sorry, but what is APR? I thought it was Annual Percentage Rate!

Academic Progress Rate.

Here's a response line for you...we beat your a**es, AGAIN!!!

Sorry, but what is APR? I thought it was Annual Percentage Rate!

Academic Progress Rate.

Thanks, this all makes sense now!

Archived