04' AU team getting some love from Richt

WAR-MATT

The PNC WAS conducted by highly scientific methods, if I recall correctly!

1133305172_l.jpg

You recall wrongly, ignoramus. Science has nothing to do with opinion polls that declare national championships. The opinions of sportswriters are just that, opinions. And you know the old saying: opinions are like bammPerrys -- everyone's got one.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Alabama and want you to hate them too.

We got screwed in '04....tough schedule, 13-0, great O and D...that was some team....

The PNC WAS conducted by highly scientific methods, if I recall correctly!

1133305172_l.jpg

Bamafairy, why don't you crawl back into the rectum that you came from. Nothing you says makes a damn bit of sense.

A weak non-conference schedule did them in.

What a crock, BP...as you well know. It was hysterical watching some ESPN talking head picking W.VA to win it all last year BECAUSE of their weak schedule. Nothing like consistency.... B)

:au::homer:

I hate Alabama and want you to hate them too.

We got screwed in '04....tough schedule, 13-0, great O and D...that was some team....

not to mention the all-time best half of AU football!(vs. Tenn...sportstalk here was awesome after that game!) :cheer:

.. if I was in Vegas i would not put my money on Auburn.. "kabeesh..??" -

You are a bammer. Please don't try to immitate your betters. The word I believe you were attempting to use in this sentence is "capisce" (pronounced ka-PEESH), a word of Italian origin, the third person present tense form of capire "to understand", from Latin capere "to grasp, seize".

I am sure you heard it on used by some cool guy on some gangster movie one night and thought you would endeavor to capture some of that "coolness" for yourself. So sorry - didn't work - thanks for playing...

Kabeesh...?

:no: Dude... seriously...

Meh, he was close enough, for all intensive purposes. B)

Archived