Pro Football

boddatiger99

I don't really get into pro ball. But if a game is on TV, whatever team has more Auburn players I'm for. If a team has more UAT players, I cheer for them to lose. Overall, I guess, the Washington Redskins, I think they have the most Auburn players. But it isn't a big thing with me. Like I said, I really don't care much for pro sports.

I have been a Saints fan since my days of birth down here. They never won much though during my younger years but they were still so easy to pull for with all your heart.

I went to Athens in 2001 honestly expecting to maybe get a small spot in my heart for the Falcons and quite the opposite. Was disgusted with their fans during the Saints games in Atlanta and even some other Falcons games against other teams. Was rivaling the way some UGA fans were treated @LSU in 2003.

i pull for caddy to succeed, but i can't stand jon gruden. don't be a bucs fan... that guy sucks. plus he has no idea how to develop an effective running game (bouncing from week to week between 6 carries and 35, idiot).

personally, i'm moving to the D.C. area so i'll be adopting the redskins. should be a good time: perennial underachiever, jcam at qb, carlos at corner, portis at tailback... maybe i'll be lucky and get to follow a winner. i think you should pull for auburn guys to succeed, but your choice should be regional. you want at least the possibility of going to a game if the team somehow sucks you in.

oh and don't jump on the saints wagon, reggie bush sucks, and you don't want to pull for that cat week in, week out do you? finally, titans fans... i'm sorry. vy is awesome, but you should've kept that madden cover away. next year is done before it begins. stay away from that inevitable heartbreak... vince is blowing out a shoulder or a knee within 5 weeks of opening kickoff.

Saints, Bears, Steelers, Giants.....all strictly for the uni's. White cleats, ugly fadish colored pants, fadish logos, and ugly socks doesn't get it done in my book, that cancels out just about everybody else.

Always have been, and always will be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan.

Jack Lambert was my hero growing up, and Bradshaw is funny as hell.

Ditto

Love the Steelers.

Always have been, and always will be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan.

Jack Lambert was my hero growing up, and Bradshaw is funny as hell.

Ditto

Love the Steelers.

My favorite former Razorback

barry%20foster%20in%20person%20auto.jpg

Don't really know why I'm responding...I barely think about NFL, or other pro sports. I follow Auburn players and I have good friends that taken me to a Saints game weekend in NO, so I follow the Saints some with them.

But nobody has mentioned what I find myself doing with pro sports: disliking teams because they remind me of Bama. You know, pro teams with old championships, "trudishun" and the like where the Fans are obnoxiously conceited? ..I can't stand the Cowboys, or the Lakers in Basketball, or worst of all, the Yankees! Guess I just don't like dynasties....

...except for the one CTT & Co. are building right now! B)

[.Not that there's anything wrong with the Cowboys, Lakers, or Yankees fans on this board, of course :poke: ]

My fav NFL team is the St. Louis Rams. The greatest show on turf.

My fav NFL team is the St. Louis Rams. The greatest show on turf.

They are the only STL team that I just can't bring myself to root for. Too much time invested in the Saints, I think. I do like going to Rams games, but they could win or lose, and it wouldn't bother me.

Archived