Uh...Don't we play these guys the second game?

AU_tiger_2000

If Auburn has to replace 80% of their o-line, your offense will not stand a chance against our defense.

Yes, I am sure AU is doomed. :roflol:

My thought exactly.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Auburn has to replace 80% of their o-line, your offense will not stand a chance against our defense.

Yes, I am sure AU is doomed. :roflol:

My thought exactly.

Lets talk about the mighty bull's Defense!

Rush Defense 35th in the nation in 06

Pass Defense 34th in the nation in 06

So where is this great defense that you speak of????? Im sure that Borges is staying up all night, hitting the Maker's trying to figure out what to do against such a outstanding defense :roflol::roflol:

umm..obviously you don't know the USF program as well as you thought you did, otherwise you would have known that USF has never played VT before, you might be thinking of the Pitt victory we had in 2001 where we beat Pitt at their place in our first ever season as D-1A. But nice try.

Sorry I got confused on your opponent; I guess you can remember stuff like that when you've only been around for 10 years... ;)

We had to do the same thing in 04' and if I’m not mistaken went undefeated.... How many times have you gone undefeated?

You know, I use to like USF..... But I've never seen a group of fans, whose team hasn't accomplished a thing, come on here and talk so much trash....

In our short 10 year history, we have played against South Carolina, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Penn State and Miami all at their stadiums, and I believe we were up against Oklahoma going into halftime. If Auburn has to replace 80% of their o-line, your offense will not stand a chance against our defense. we return basically our whole defense, minus a few spots here and there, we are also bringing in Tyrone McKenzie from Iowa State who had 129 tackles last season, he'll most likely start this year at linebacker, plus we still have Ben Moffitt as middle linebacker and our 2nd and 3rd string guys have just as much talent than our starters from this past season. We also return our cornerbacks who were ranked among the best in the country last season, and our d-line is basically all returning.

One offense we are returning our entire line minus one of two people i think, we are also stacked at rb and wr, and bring back an experienced Matt Grothe, who shouldn't have to run as much as he did this past season, and instead can concentrate on throwing the ball.

Don't be surprised if USF does beat Auburn. I don't think it will be that easy of a cakewalk as many of you here think it will be.

Be sure and check back in with us after the whipping. Instinct tellz me you won't. Smack talking "fanz" usually scatter like roachez when the beating startz.

USF needs to stick to supplying Chick-Fil-A's marketing department with calendar models.

I will go and make sure the Tiger steak house has room in the freezer for all the steaks we will leave on the field.

Now I say AU38 Cows 7

umm..obviously you don't know the USF program as well as you thought you did, otherwise you would have known that USF has never played VT before, you might be thinking of the Pitt victory we had in 2001 where we beat Pitt at their place in our first ever season as D-1A. But nice try.

Sorry I got confused on your opponent; I guess you can remember stuff like that when you've only been around for 10 years... ;)

We had to do the same thing in 04' and if I’m not mistaken went undefeated.... How many times have you gone undated?

You know, I use to like USF..... But I've never seen a group of fans, whose team hasn't accomplished a thing, come on here and talk so much trash....

That's the South Florida (the geographic region, not just USF) mentality - all the way down to the spelling of "fanz." No sense of identity, so all they can do is take jabs at everyone else. Been there, done that. Lived it, left it. Praise God that I moved back to the real South.

Hey USF fans.... Do you know if Mike Ford will be eligible to play next year????????????????????

as of right now hes good in the classroom. looks damn good on the practice field so far as well.

Hey USF fans.... Do you know if Mike Ford will be eligible to play next year????????????????????

as of right now hes good in the classroom. looks damn good on the practice field so far as well.

Shhhhh, you might make the Tahd nation cry........

Actually, I'll probably be rooting for USF if he was playing... I'll be rooting for them anyways but if MF is playing... ohh man.. I'll be in it with passion.

blaming a kid for deciding to go to a college of his choice is retarded....

Go MF.. :cheer:

thats ok with me, as long as he's in my backfield.

I am looking forward to this game, personally. Their QB reminds me of Jared Lorenzen with his playmaking abilities, except without being 300 pounds of fat.

If our offense comes out clicking, they won't stand a chance. If we come out sluggish on that side of the ball, then they'll hang in it.

USF had a pretty good year and will be a pretty tough opponent. Auburn should win by at least 2 TD's but with a few breaks going their way USF could pull off a big upset. UCF did win their bowl game against East Carolinia 24-7.

09/02 McNeese St W 41-10

09/09 Fla Int'l W 21-20

09/16 at C Florida W 24-17

09/23 at Kansas L 13-7

09/29 #23 Rutgers L 22-20

10/07 UConn W 38-16

10/14 at UNC W 37-20

10/22 at Cincy L 23-6

11/04 Pittsburgh W 22-12

11/11 Syracuse W 27-10

11/18 at #10 Louisville L 31-8

11/25 at #7 W Virginia W 24-19

12/23 vs E Carolina W 24-7

Looks like they will put it all on the line against bigger opponents but then play down to other opponents when the spotlight is not on them. W Virginia was a little overrated but still a good team. Louisville handled them pretty well at the end of the year and I would say Auburn has the same tallent as Louisville.

Auburn will win but it will not be a blowout.

yeah, although weve beaten louisville 2 of the last 3 years, we didnt show up for that game last year. at least u give us enough respect to know it wont be a blow out...IF au wins.

You've beaten Louisville 2 of the last 3 years?

Hmm.

2006 Louisville 31 USF 8

2005 USF 41 Lousiville 14

2004 Lousiville 41 USF 9

I'm no math guru, but that looks like one win to me...

Looking at your schedule last year, it is sad you finished in the 30s in both run and pass defense.

USF had a pretty good year and will be a pretty tough opponent. Auburn should win by at least 2 TD's but with a few breaks going their way USF could pull off a big upset. UCF did win their bowl game against East Carolinia 24-7.

09/02 McNeese St W 41-10

09/09 Fla Int'l W 21-20

09/16 at C Florida W 24-17

09/23 at Kansas L 13-7

09/29 #23 Rutgers L 22-20

10/07 UConn W 38-16

10/14 at UNC W 37-20

10/22 at Cincy L 23-6

11/04 Pittsburgh W 22-12

11/11 Syracuse W 27-10

11/18 at #10 Louisville L 31-8

11/25 at #7 W Virginia W 24-19

12/23 vs E Carolina W 24-7

Looks like they will put it all on the line against bigger opponents but then play down to other opponents when the spotlight is not on them. W Virginia was a little overrated but still a good team. Louisville handled them pretty well at the end of the year and I would say Auburn has the same tallent as Louisville.

Auburn will win but it will not be a blowout.

yeah, although weve beaten louisville 2 of the last 3 years, we didnt show up for that game last year. at least u give us enough respect to know it wont be a blow out...IF au wins.

You've beaten Louisville 2 of the last 3 years?

Hmm.

2006 Louisville 31 USF 8

2005 USF 41 Lousiville 14

2004 Lousiville 41 USF 9

I'm no math guru, but that looks like one win to me...

Looking at your schedule last year, it is sad you finished in the 30s in both run and pass defense.

sorry..it was 03 not 04....ok ok, 2 of the last 4. all the years start to run together after a while.

Got to give the Bull Fan his props for hanging in so long.

Lqclass2000 does that mean you were at USF's first game 10 years ago?

As for the game the only way USF wins is if Auburn has a lot of injuries and then maybe USF can squeak out a win. Auburn is a top 5 SEC team not a mid level Big 10 team. Rutgers was and is a good story but they would have trouble with SEC teams like Vandy and Old Miss.

Archived