Uh...Don't we play these guys the second game?

AU_tiger_2000

Blowout coming! South Florida is still just a little tree in a forest compared to the 3 big schools in Florida... and you guys know what we did with the top dawg in that state last year.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In addition to their bowl game, USF beat West Virginia in Morgantown last season. If we can win this one by 14-17 points I'll call it a good sign.

USF had a pretty good year and will be a pretty tough opponent. Auburn should win by at least 2 TD's but with a few breaks going their way USF could pull off a big upset. UCF did win their bowl game against East Carolinia 24-7.

09/02 McNeese St W 41-10

09/09 Fla Int'l W 21-20

09/16 at C Florida W 24-17

09/23 at Kansas L 13-7

09/29 #23 Rutgers L 22-20

10/07 UConn W 38-16

10/14 at UNC W 37-20

10/22 at Cincy L 23-6

11/04 Pittsburgh W 22-12

11/11 Syracuse W 27-10

11/18 at #10 Louisville L 31-8

11/25 at #7 W Virginia W 24-19

12/23 vs E Carolina W 24-7

Looks like they will put it all on the line against bigger opponents but then play down to other opponents when the spotlight is not on them. W Virginia was a little overrated but still a good team. Louisville handled them pretty well at the end of the year and I would say Auburn has the same tallent as Louisville.

Auburn will win but it will not be a blowout.

Usf has a nice squad and a good coach it should be a great game!

Im not going to predict a 2 td win against the bulls in March! Ill take a 1 point win

WDE

Welcome aboard. We have lots of fun with people around here who take themselves too seriousely. Feel free to join in!

haha same way on our board (thebullspen.com). feel free to join in over there as well.

I went and checked it out and found some really nice stuff, I felt all warm and fuzzy :angry:

BULLfreak

Junior Phenom

USF Bulls

BullBackers.com

Green and Gold until

I die

Re: Auburn vs USF game question

Reply #4 - Yesterday at 8:24pm

i dont see the connection War Eagle and Tigers

Now I get Roll TIDE and Crimson TIDE

But then what do you expect from a bunch of tooth less rednecks

GO BULLS BEAT THE TIGLES

USF had a pretty good year and will be a pretty tough opponent. Auburn should win by at least 2 TD's but with a few breaks going their way USF could pull off a big upset. UCF did win their bowl game against East Carolinia 24-7.

09/02 McNeese St W 41-10

09/09 Fla Int'l W 21-20

09/16 at C Florida W 24-17

09/23 at Kansas L 13-7

09/29 #23 Rutgers L 22-20

10/07 UConn W 38-16

10/14 at UNC W 37-20

10/22 at Cincy L 23-6

11/04 Pittsburgh W 22-12

11/11 Syracuse W 27-10

11/18 at #10 Louisville L 31-8

11/25 at #7 W Virginia W 24-19

12/23 vs E Carolina W 24-7

Looks like they will put it all on the line against bigger opponents but then play down to other opponents when the spotlight is not on them. W Virginia was a little overrated but still a good team. Louisville handled them pretty well at the end of the year and I would say Auburn has the same tallent as Louisville.

Auburn will win but it will not be a blowout.

yeah, although weve beaten louisville 2 of the last 3 years, we didnt show up for that game last year. at least u give us enough respect to know it wont be a blow out...IF au wins.

Blowout coming! South Florida is still just a little tree in a forest compared to the 3 big schools in Florida... and you guys know what we did with the top dawg in that state last year.

keep in mind, weve had a football program for only 10 years....and we would've beaten 2 of those 3 teams last year. its real close to becoming the big 4.

I didn't realize that South Florida had such a talented QB. Hopefully Groves can put a hurting on this kid.

Check out the link and watch some of the highlight reel plays. The most impressive to me is the seventh from the top. He is a good runner and a good passer. The most impressive is that he is a sophomore that has a good grasp on using his feet to buy time to throw rather than just breaking down field as soon as pressure comes.

USF is going to get drilled by AU. If you watched their bowl game, you wouldn't be worried.

I agree, they played ECU I think. That game was horrible. AU should wax USF.

it'll be a 7-10 point line...and 6 of those will be because you're at home. i see no waxing in you're future. i AM a realist however, and wouldn't be suprised if we did lose, thats what lines indicate. we shut out ecu in our bowl game other than 1 fluke td they pulled out of their rears, with grothe playing ONE HALF, so im still failing to see the relevance of how us playing ecu and destroying them translates to a big win for you.

Don't fool yourself brother. The line will easily be over 10....

i dunno man...from what ive read a few diff places it should be right around 10, 14 at the ABSOLUTE most.

Welcome aboard. We have lots of fun with people around here who take themselves too seriousely. Feel free to join in!

haha same way on our board (thebullspen.com). feel free to join in over there as well.

I went and checked it out and found some really nice stuff, I felt all warm and fuzzy :angry:

BULLfreak

Junior Phenom

USF Bulls

BullBackers.com

Green and Gold until

I die

Re: Auburn vs USF game question

Reply #4 - Yesterday at 8:24pm

i dont see the connection War Eagle and Tigers

Now I get Roll TIDE and Crimson TIDE

But then what do you expect from a bunch of tooth less rednecks

GO BULLS BEAT THE TIGLES

Isn't it toothless? Just goes to show you that the bamar family tree did have another branch. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

usf is a team that i think we can beat even if we sleepwalk through the game.

no player on that team has seen a defense as good as we have, and i'll put our offensive speed up against everybody they played last season as well (except for slayton and white).

haha. keep thinking that way, thats exactly what we expect, and want. so if you wont put your offensive speed up against slayton and white, and our defense absolutely SHUT THOSE 2 DOWN last year, why is there going to be an issue for us against you again? just trying to see any LOGICAL statement or point you may have, because i dont see one.

no player on that team has seen a defense as good as we have. if our defense comes to play usf doesn't score more than 10. logical enough??

also, if you'd like to read the original post, it wasn't that white and slayton were the best usf played last season, just the fastest combo. the best talent you faced last season at QB was brohm and at RB was rice, both of which had pretty good days against the bulls. i would put a healthy cox and our RBs at their level any day.

da' bulls played 3 decent teams last season and 2 of them waxed usf, while an injured, young Auburn team was 2-0 vs bcs teams and beat the mnc. remember lsu putting up what??...almost half a hundred on ND in the sugar bowl?...they scored a total of 3 at JH.

in all honesty, we will be a better football team this season than we were in 06. so believe that your guys can hang as much as you want, and the starters may be able to. i'm not denying the presence of talent at usf, but when they get tired in the 3rd quarter and have to catch a break, the backups that replace them will get run over.

no player on that team has seen a defense as good as we have, and i'll put our offensive speed up against everybody they played last season as well (except for slayton and white).

haha. keep thinking that way, thats exactly what we expect, and want. so if you wont put your offensive speed up against slayton and white, and our defense absolutely SHUT THOSE 2 DOWN last year, why is there going to be an issue for us against you again? just trying to see any LOGICAL statement or point you may have, because i dont see one.

Well, with all due respect, that's all they had. We are a little more well rounded...and though I won't be predicting a blowout, we should win the game. Welcome...and post often.... :)

:au::homer:

I didn't realize that South Florida had such a talented QB. Hopefully Groves can put a hurting on this kid.

Check out the link and watch some of the highlight reel plays. The most impressive to me is the seventh from the top. He is a good runner and a good passer. The most impressive is that he is a sophomore that has a good grasp on using his feet to buy time to throw rather than just breaking down field as soon as pressure comes.

USF is going to get drilled by AU. If you watched their bowl game, you wouldn't be worried.

it'll be a 7-10 point line...and 6 of those will be because you're at home. i see no waxing in you're future. i AM a realist however, and wouldn't be suprised if we did lose, thats what lines indicate. we shut out ecu in our bowl game other than 1 fluke td they pulled out of their rears, with grothe playing ONE HALF, so im still failing to see the relevance of how us playing ecu and destroying them translates to a big win for you.

The home field advantage is generally considered to be just 3 points. B)

:au::homer:

Don't fool yourself brother. The line will easily be over 10....

i dunno man...from what ive read a few diff places it should be right around 10, 14 at the ABSOLUTE most.

Don't get me wrong brother I like the USF program a lot. I lived in Tampa from 99' to 03' so i'm very familiar with your program. There was no bigger win for you guys than the blowout of VT in 01'.

If I remember correctly, yes you guys won 24-7. But 14 of your points came off of stupid plays by ECU in the first quarter.

Honestly, I dont really care who wins. I would rather see AU because they are SEC, but the Bama fan inside of me hopes USF wins. Whatever, think what you want.....Auburn will for sure beat you.

Dear Bull Fan

See even a Bama fan can see that Auburn is a much better team than you have faced in your 10 year history and Bama knows tradisun'.

As for beating VT we beat them a few years ago when they were the ACC champ. UCF might get the jump and score first but that may be all they do all day.

I now change my prediction to Auburn 35--Cows 10

and we know Cows!

Dear Bull Fan

See even a Bama fan can see that Auburn is a much better team than you have faced in your 10 year history and Bama knows tradisun'.

As for beating VT we beat them a few years ago when they were the ACC champ. UCF might get the jump and score first but that may be all they do all day.

and we know Cows!

MMMMMMMM. Cows.

Dear Bull Fan

and we know Cows!

Psst....USF.

Wow.. for one USF fan among all the tigers around here... you're putting up a good fight..!

Unfortunately, I would imagine that the bull will be eaten eventually.. :no:

Dear Bull Fan

and we know Cows!

i understand your beloved tigers are a heralded program, and strong team. however, i seriously doubt auburn is a MUCH BETTER TEAM than the wv or louisville team from last year, or rutgers for that matter. we play great teams every year, so jump on down off that cloud you lay your pretty little head on, or at least stick a pin to it so you can slowly float on back down to reality.

Dear Bull Fan

and we know Cows!

i understand your beloved tigers are a heralded program, and strong team. however, i seriously doubt auburn is a MUCH BETTER TEAM than the wv or louisville team from last year, or rutgers for that matter. we play great teams every year, so jump on down off that cloud you lay your pretty little head on, or at least stick a pin to it so you can slowly float on back down to reality.

Hehe...I like this guy.

and we know Cows!

Always ask yourself, "Is what I am posting going to be used against Auburn later on a Bammer board? Helping or hurting? Helping or hurting?"

no player on that team has seen a defense as good as we have. if our defense comes to play usf doesn't score more than 10. logical enough??

also, if you'd like to read the original post, it wasn't that white and slayton were the best usf played last season, just the fastest combo. the best talent you faced last season at QB was brohm and at RB was rice, both of which had pretty good days against the bulls. i would put a healthy cox and our RBs at their level any day.

da' bulls played 3 decent teams last season and 2 of them waxed usf, while an injured, young Auburn team was 2-0 vs bcs teams and beat the mnc. remember lsu putting up what??...almost half a hundred on ND in the sugar bowl?...they scored a total of 3 at JH.

in all honesty, we will be a better football team this season than we were in 06. so believe that your guys can hang as much as you want, and the starters may be able to. i'm not denying the presence of talent at usf, but when they get tired in the 3rd quarter and have to catch a break, the backups that replace them will get run over.

heres a wild and wacky thought, if OUR defense comes to play, YOU dont score more than 10. ok, now put the defibrillator to your chest and shock yourself back to life, because im sure that statement just made you have a heart attack. our football team will be leaps and bounds better than the '06 squad, and our defense will be ranked among tops in the nation. wv scored more than 200 pts more than you last season, and we held them to 19 in morgantown. other than the florida game, i didnt see a huge defensive presence on the field for you last year.

btw, pass me some of whatever it is youre smoking...youd put a healthy cox and ur rb's up against brohm and rice, or slayton and white anyday??? take those navy and orange glasses off for a sec my friend and read what you just wrote. just trying to show you the playing field is, and will be must closer than you think.

oh, btw...am i allowed to stop laughing now after i read the words "healthy cox"? haha cmon man think before those boney fingers touch the keys.

heres a wild and wacky thought, if OUR defense comes to play, YOU dont score more than 10. ok, now put the defibrillator to your chest and shock yourself back to life, because im sure that statement just made you have a heart attack. our football team will be leaps and bounds better than the '06 squad, and our defense will be ranked among tops in the nation. wv scored more than 200 pts more than you last season, and we held them to 19 in morgantown. other than the florida game, i didnt see a huge defensive presence on the field for you last year.

btw, pass me some of whatever it is youre smoking...youd put a healthy cox and ur rb's up against brohm and rice, or slayton and white anyday??? take those navy and orange glasses off for a sec my friend and read what you just wrote. just trying to show you the playing field is, and will be must closer than you think.

oh, btw...am i allowed to stop laughing now after i read the words "healthy cox"? haha cmon man think before those boney fingers touch the keys.

Here's a quick thought, put wv in the sec and get back to us.

loooool this guy got game...

Heres a thought. If our defense plays, youll be lucky to score at all.

Archived