Early post-season slump.

AU!

I was at the LSU message board earlier and saw a thread about the best college football videos, regardless of team. Of course I had to add in the 2004 pregame video and the Runningback U video, but I watch a lot more Auburn videos after that and got so excited that for a minute there, I could actually feel the excitement I feel at the games which is hard to do considering that I haven't been to a game since Jan 1st. With it getting warmer out and the sun being out more, I actually felt college football approaching, and then I realized how long it is until it all begins. There are still 6 months until college football season kicks off again and there is a hole in my heart that no basketball, baseball, or any other game can fill. I just wanna lock myself in my apartment and watch replay's of Auburn games until Kansas State comes to town. How am I gonna get my mind off of this and concentrate of the important things (work, school, my girlfriend, etc...). Oh that and when do they start open spring practices in the stadium, that's always been one of my favorites, just walking in, sitting next to a stranger and shooting the **** with them about auburn football.

I was at the LSU message board earlier and saw a thread about the best college football videos, regardless of team. Of course I had to add in the 2004 pregame video and the Runningback U video, but I watch a lot more Auburn videos after that and got so excited that for a minute there, I could actually feel the excitement I feel at the games which is hard to do considering that I haven't been to a game since Jan 1st. With it getting warmer out and the sun being out more, I actually felt college football approaching, and then I realized how long it is until it all begins. There are still 6 months until college football season kicks off again and there is a hole in my heart that no basketball, baseball, or any other game can fill. I just wanna lock myself in my apartment and watch replay's of Auburn games until Kansas State comes to town. How am I gonna get my mind off of this and concentrate of the important things (work, school, my girlfriend, etc...). Oh that and when do they start open spring practices in the stadium, that's always been one of my favorites, just walking in, sitting next to a stranger and shooting the **** with them about auburn football.

I completely understand. i wanted to talk football so much today I attempted to converse with and talk sense into an Alabama fan. Didn't work, and I think I am dumber now for even trying.

Saniflush, Everytime I see your sig I think of how cool it would be to have a place like the flush down here again. Dang Condos going up everywhere.

Saniflush, Everytime I see your sig I think of how cool it would be to have a place like the flush down here again. Dang Condos going up everywhere.

Bout the only thing left is lemonade at Toomers drugs. Everything else has gone corporate.

Bout the only thing left is lemonade at Toomers drugs. Everything else has gone corporate.

haircuts at the barber shops are pretty cool.

Archived