Les Miles response

AUman43

#1. I'd much rather have no instate rival and clean out my state in recruiting than splitting them with my bigtime rival.

What's wrong with a little competition?

#1. I'd much rather have no instate rival and clean out my state in recruiting than splitting them with my bigtime rival.

It scares them.

It scares them.

I already answered that. Why would we want to split all of the states recuits when we can take tham all? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I already answered that. Why would we want to split all of the states recuits when we can take tham all? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Like you took Joe McKnight?

Les Miles should be happy NS is at UA, if he wasn't he would still be head coach in Stillwater, OK.

Hilarious.

Does Less come off a little Napoleonic to anyone? "We'll play any SUCKER!!" after he just lost? :roflol:

Les Miles should be happy NS is at UA, if he wasn't he would still be head coach in Stillwater, OK.

The hired gun Suitcase Saban has already packed up and switched to HC of Arkansas?

Oh...oh you mean...you must have meant uat.

Atleast were not completely OBSSESED with another school. I'd rather have LSU have no rivals than the ridiculous obsession Bama and Auburn have.

You'll never understand, Mr. Corndog...because you don't have an in-state rivalry that splits families!!! :no:

:au::homer:

Actually LSU and Tulane was exactly like that. My family would get in fights over the game. Because my uncles are all Tulane fans. Its calmed down recently though, cause Tulane sucks.

Atleast were not completely OBSSESED with another school. I'd rather have LSU have no rivals than the ridiculous obsession Bama and Auburn have.

You'll never understand, Mr. Corndog...because you don't have an in-state rivalry that splits families!!! :no:

Actually LSU and Tulane was exactly like that. My family would get in fights over the game. Because my uncles are all Tulane fans. Its calmed down recently though, cause Tulane sucks.

OMG OMG OMG, we lost ONE instate recruit we really wanted. :rolleyes:

LSU and Tulane has been dead for many years even with their play in the 90's and 80's

May I suggest not comparing the intensity of the LSU/Tulane "rivalry" to Auburn/Alabama. That doesn't make you look very football knowledgeable.

• 1 month later...

Hilarious.

Does Less come off a little Napoleonic to anyone? "We'll play any SUCKER!!" after he just lost? :roflol:

Actually at 4'7" sayban is the napoleonic one. Also has a penchant for talking the talk but not walking the walk. I'm sure no one at bammer will mind.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived