Finebaum is hilarious today

DKW 86

3) Mike the Tiger at If you havent seen 92K+ Drunk Coonasses screaming at the top of their lungs, well you havent lived. I would love to go to when they were playing anybody but Mike the Tiger is Awesome. That was one of about 10 instances in my life where I know I actually thought "Man Dave, you really cant hear yourself think." It is an awesome experience. Jenny, what do you think?

Just a couple of examples of MANY. (yet again the Auburn creed: "do as we say, not as we do")

but you see.........those making these comments are not paid to represent a University in the amount of $4M a year

Saban should be held to a higher standard as should any other person in that kind of leadership position.

I wonder if he has figured out what he is in for in his new gig? wonder if he misses South Beach and Baton Rouge already?

absolutely right.... What we see here is that Going to strip clubs and getting your freak on is unacceptable.... but being a liar and a racist is perfectly acceptable

i can't wait for the irony. Saban leaves bama in a few years and calls their fans rednecks.

3) Mike the Tiger at If you havent seen 92K+ Drunk Coonasses screaming at the top of their lungs, well you havent lived. I would love to go to when they were playing anybody but Mike the Tiger is Awesome. That was one of about 10 instances in my life where I know I actually thought "Man Dave, you really cant hear yourself think." It is an awesome experience. Jenny, what do you think?

Just a couple of examples of MANY. (yet again the Auburn creed: "do as we say, not as we do")

but you see.........those making these comments are not paid to represent a University in the amount of $4M a year

Saban should be held to a higher standard as should any other person in that kind of leadership position.

I wonder if he has figured out what he is in for in his new gig? wonder if he misses South Beach and Baton Rouge already?

absolutely right.... What we see here is that Going to strip clubs and getting your freak on is unacceptable.... but being a liar and a racist is perfectly acceptable

i can't wait for the irony. Saban leaves bama in a few years and calls their fans rednecks.

he calls em that now

Said that the Bama SID should never have allowed Saban to ADMIT it was true, Even though it was.... :o

To my knowledge, Saban's tape has not been played on Finebaum. PF is also STILL trying to claim that the tape MAY be doctored even though Saban has admitted it was true. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

"I have been on the Cowherd show for the last time...." :lol:

Autiger518, we need a baghdad bob-Finebaum fark.... :lol:

finebaum farking?

phyllisofmulgach4.jpg

I'm sure most of you have seen the movie "Airplane" with Leslie Nielson. Remember the scene with Nielson and Priscella Presley in the giant condoms.

That is how I picture slimebomb when I hear him on the radio or see him on tv.

Holtz and slimebomb are both penithes......................(is that the correct plural of penith?????) :P:P:P

You are thinking of Naked Gun.

You are soooo right. Been reading about Delta coming out of backrupcy and the thought must have carried over.

Here we go again. Trying to justify using someone else. Can you not stand on your own?

I'm just saying...the same people who have used that word over and over again here...are the SAME people who are dogging out saban for it.

You would be an awful lawyer, everything you say is irrelevant to the charge(point).

Here we go again. Trying to justify using someone else. Can you not stand on your own?

I'm just saying...the same people who have used that word over and over again here...are the SAME people who are dogging out saban for it.

Which people on here have done that?? Please please specify. I would love for you to try to connect those dots. Instead of being vague and ambigious about it. You are just doing everything you can to defend the new coach for your school that you know deep down sounds/acts morally corrupt.

Which people on here have done that?? Please please specify. I would love for you to try to connect those dots. Instead of being vague and ambigious about it. You are just doing everything you can to defend the new coach for your school that you know deep down sounds/acts morally corrupt.

I don't think that I have ever said it on this forum, but I have said coon___ before. Heck, my wife is one, but she IS an Auburn alum as well.

Saban crossed the line when he added ditchdigger following............

Archived