An update on bammer delusion and ignorance

TitanTiger

I never said those things you attributed to me. McNeil was the only one we wanted, but we had to pull his scholly offer because of Creers committment. Good luck to him, sorry he chose not to be coached by the best DB coach in the business.

Mod edit: It really is ok to reply to a topic in the same topic. No need to start a new topic.

Bearcoon.jpg?t=1170342106

why do you feel the need to continually embarrass us?

McNeil was the only one we wanted, but we had to pull his scholly offer because of Creers committment.

Who is Creers? He's not on your commit list: http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=14&p=9&c=8&yr=2007

If he is an actual player, then Saban is a moron. You don't pull a scholly offer from a kid (rated as high as #8 overall) that is considering your school because someone of a lower caliber commits.

First of all bubbaperry...its CREER.

Secondly, why would we pull a scholarship offer for a DB because we may or may not get a verbal from a RUNNING BACK?

You are an embarassment to Bama fans everywhere. Thanks for perpetuating the stereotype.

I never said those things you attributed to me. McNeil was the only one we wanted, but we had to pull his scholly offer because of Creers committment. Good luck to him, sorry he chose not to be coached by the best DB coach in the business.

Mod edit: It really is ok to reply to a topic in the same topic. No need to start a new topic.

Hey bammerperry, I thought you had crawled back under your rock and decided not to infect our site anymore. Guess that was just too much to ask. Tell me, why would Saban pull his scholarship after he spent the entire weekend with his head up McNeil's butt? Saban's nose still has skid marks on it. Get a life, loser.

BTW, I've STILL got a bet open for you?

"Tell me, why would Saban pull his scholarship after he spent the entire weekend with his head up McNeil's butt? Get a life, loser?"

Just what I heard, he called a White dude at the Basketball game a Redneck. Some people find the word offensive.

"Tell me, why would Saban pull his scholarship after he spent the entire weekend with his head up McNeil's butt? Get a life, loser?"

Just what I heard, he called a White dude at the Basketball game a Redneck. Some people find the word offensive.

That's not true. BP please please please go away. You are becoming an embarassing broken record.

I'm going to have to disagree with my fellow Tigers as well as the Bama fans:

I love this guy. I want him to stick around. Hell, BP, get comfy and make yourself at home. I haven't laughed at someone like this since I oiled the floors at the retirement home.

I'm going to have to disagree with my fellow Tigers as well as the Bama fans:

I love this guy. I want him to stick around. Hell, BP, get comfy and make yourself at home. I haven't laughed at someone like this since I oiled the floors at the retirement home.

I'm with you. We may be the only two.

Six. I dearly love to see the typical uters living with hteir heads buried in that dark pink sand. Keep 'em coming! ! !

All hail to SaBEAR! ! !

What's funny is he's using this:

With pride!

Didn't Brian make that fark to begin with?

Then someone took it a step further with the Coonass reference.

Apparently BP doesn't get the joke.

What's funny is he's using this:

With pride!

Didn't Brian make that fark to begin with?

Then someone took it a step further with the Coonass reference.

Apparently BP doesn't get the joke.

And that surprises you? <_<

Actually, you're right. You didn't say this. It was a different bammer that was being quoted. You got involved in the thread and someone quoted it shortly after one of your posts and I thought it was you that said it. I will correct the thread title.

However, your delusion still remains strong. You pulled a scholly offer from a 4-star DB because of Creer's commitment? The same Creer that just committed to Tennessee? Man, you'll drink whatever snake oil they're selling out of T'town won't you?

However, your delusion still remains strong. You pulled a scholly offer from a 4-star DB because of Creer's commitment? The same Creer that just committed to Tennessee? Man, you'll drink whatever snake oil they're selling out of T'town won't you?

The thing is...they aren't selling this out of ttown. This is snake oil from BP's own nuttbag batch.

Appreciate you showing your racism as well BP. Slink may feel that it is not a derogatory term and that is fine, but if someone else does then why use it? There is no other reason other than you are a biggoted, racist individual!

That's not true. BP please please please go away. You are becoming an embarassing broken record.

with sugar and an extra cherry on top??

Archived