Kodi Burns

AWK

Actually, Aromashodu was the main downfield threat for Jason in 2004. He averaged over 21 yds per catch to CT's 17. He also had the longest catch of the year, 67 yds. He was easily the fastest guy in the WR corp. I think having a burner like DA was what opened things up for CT.

Now why do you want to go and throw stats and numbers in there? You know I prefer to just go by whatever I happen to think.

All I know is CT told me himself that they could have thrown deep on every play and scored on at least one of every three against Bama. He said his guy was never within two yards of him once he juked him eight yards downfield. He was a little disappointed they didn't go for the throat early or at least turn on the jets in the second half and put four or five TDs on the board. Never said it, but I think he felt it might have hurt us when the Orange was making a decision.

Had conversation with a guy that was manager for AU during this time and would wear headsets to keep up with what was going on (he did not have a mike). During 04 UA game TT kept mentioning to CAB to throw it long, in fact multiple times during the first half and we did not. At beginning of second half he mentions it again to CAB and again we don't. Finally TT explodes over the headset saying " I said throw the damn ball downfield!" We proceed to run a long pass, complete it and score.

If anyone has any more post like this one please share them....I love to know stuff like this.I wonder what CAB did after the long completed pass.Hilliarious :roflol:

Archived