Progression of Bamer thought,,,,,,,,,Stealing Recruits

Tigermike

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He plays dirty pool and has little character on this board.

You may not always agree with me, and that is fine. But to question my character is a bit much don't you think?

I didn't question your overall character just your character on this board. Thats all I really know of you is how you behave here. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it downright sucks. I'm sure you're probably a cool guy to hang with and if I met you in public I'd probably gladly buy you a beer or something and talk football with you.

I like what bama possum said about being respectful of this being an AU board and not really coming here to argue about certain things. Of course he is probably, I'm guessing, a little older and more mature than you.

When you get into a heated debate here you often play dirty. For instance you will put words in peoples mouths that there is no way you could logically come to the conclusion that that is what they said or meant. You have mentioned before that you have add or something like that and maybe that has something to do with it? I don't know. Thats not a dig at you. There are often times that it seems obvious you come here looking to stir the pot, you do just that, then you disappear.

IMO, you frequently show no where near the level of respect that one should when visiting a rival board. You wouldn't get flamed so much if you weren't such a smart-a$$ here.

I just don't get into the whole going to rival boards to stir crap thing. Many AU fans here do the same thing. All I can say to you and others who do it (AU fans included) is, "Grow the %$#@ up".

You may not always agree with me, and that is fine. But to question my character is a bit much don't you think?

I didn't question your overall character just your character on this board. Thats all I really know of you is how you behave here. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it downright sucks. I'm sure you're probably a cool guy to hang with and if I met you in public I'd probably gladly buy you a beer or something and talk football with you.

I like what bama possum said about being respectful of this being an AU board and not really coming here to argue about certain things. Of course he is probably, I'm guessing, a little older and more mature than you.

When you get into a heated debate here you often play dirty. For instance you will put words in peoples mouths that there is no way you could logically come to the conclusion that that is what they said or meant. You have mentioned before that you have add or something like that and maybe that has something to do with it? I don't know. Thats not a dig at you. There are often times that it seems obvious you come here looking to stir the pot, you do just that, then you disappear.

IMO, you frequently show no where near the level of respect that one should when visiting a rival board. You wouldn't get flamed so much if you weren't such a smart-a$$ here.

I just don't get into the whole going to rival boards to stir crap thing. Many AU fans here do the same thing. All I can say to you and others who do it (AU fans included) is, "Grow the %$#@ up".

I lub everyone....... :P

Internet character is over-rated anyway ;)

Archived