Finebaums latest article

BAMMERPERRY

I have a question for all the people who are in this Saban feeding frenzy right now. What will happen next season when Saban demands that the Bear Bryant videos in the pre-game be removed?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the same stuff that has been coming out Bammerham and the mullet nation for last 6 or 7 years. It only shows a sign of desperation to catch up with one of the best programs and coaching staffs in collage football. Just face it mullets we are the new king and learn to live with the fear in knowing who your daddy :au::roflol::roflol:

I have a question for all the people who are in this Saban feeding frenzy right now. What will happen next season when Saban demands that the Bear Bryant videos in the pre-game be removed?

I can't see him doing that, because I really don't think he cares what happens on the field before the game or at half-time. I can't imagine him telling the band what they should or should not play. I just don't think that he cares. But....................if some global warming thing happened and he wanted this done, then I would think that it is time we removed the Coach Bryant's videos. We love Coach Bryant, but we do have a museum that we can go to and listen to him 7 days a week.

"We have one of the top programs in the nation and we are getting stronger every day. Even with all that, Finebaum has turned on Tubs."

The thing is, NO, you don't. Even with EVERY imaginable deck stacked in your favor, you couldn't win a Championship. Facts are a stubborn thing. Auburn just gets no respect Nationally. You know it, I know it. It's a fact. Even with Bama being down, the whole sports world was riveted on Bamas coaching search. That says a LOT, like it or not.

LIKE IT OR NOT......... :puke::blink:

Auburn does not need the respect of a Nation to be a GREAT program, idiot! All we have to do is WIN games and use your sorry areses as "Comedy Central" material :roflol: !

WE are the best program in this little state! WE ARE the last SEC Champion to go undefeated since T to Cash-Martin and the Vols! WE ARE your daddy now, and you are the step child who needs his backside whipped every November to remind you of it! :rolleyes:

Even with Bama being down, the whole sports world was riveted on Bamas coaching search. That says a LOT, like it or not.

So you think the whole sports world was riveted on bammers coaching search? I think not. The whole deal with RR was reported on sure but so are other similar instances with other schools. The media has focused a lot on the whole Saban to bammer deal though. However I find it laughable that many of the delusional fans feel it’s because of bammer. The main story on Saban has been due to the fact that he walked out on a well respected NFL franchise. It was not where he was going. It was where he had been.

Wanna shut up a Bammer fan? Ask them to spell Tuscaloosa or sing Bammer's fight song.

Hell. Just ask them what a GPA is.

"I know that one," Bubba said. "I just used one of them thangs the other day to help me get out of the woods. I like them thangs."

with all due respect, we were not the one with the whole sociology department fiasco ;)

we just like strippers and secretaries

and 18 and 19 ACT scores ;)

and guns and pot. Don't forget those.

Wanna shut up a Bammer fan? Ask them to spell Tuscaloosa or sing Bammer's fight song.

"I know that one," Bubba said. "I just used one of them thangs the other day to help me get out of the woods. I like them thangs."

with all due respect, we were not the one with the whole sociology department fiasco ;)

ice cream cones.

ice cream cones.

and selective suspensions.

ice cream cones.

and always getting their first choice in coaches and recruits and $150k Defensive linemen.

"We have one of the top programs in the nation and we are getting stronger every day. Even with all that, Finebaum has turned on Tubs."

The thing is, NO, you don't. Even with EVERY imaginable deck stacked in your favor, you couldn't win a Championship. Facts are a stubborn thing. Auburn just gets no respect Nationally. You know it, I know it. It's a fact. Even with Bama being down, the whole sports world was riveted on Bamas coaching search. That says a LOT, like it or not.

The reason everyone was bug eyed over that fiasco called a coaching search was just for that reason...it was a fiasco. We are going to get Spurrier, mark it down....blah blah blah...Spurrier "I am staying at USC." We are going to get Sabriguetrino....uh uh...We are offering Rodriquez. He is going to accept it. He's our man blah blah blah....Rodriguez "I am staying at WVU." Petrino is on our short list. Saban, do you want to be our coach?? Saban. "I am NOT going to be coach at Alabama." Saban is going to be our coach, Saban is going to be our coach, Saban is going to be our coach. Saban, "I am NOT going to be coach at Alabama." I repeat,"I am NOT going to be coach at Alabama." blah blah blah.....Saban, "You are offering how much? :blink: Ok ok, I never really lied about it, but I will be the coach at Alabama. You see why everyone was making googoo over the whole thing. It's b/c the bammer "faithful" made it into a dog and pony show!!! Shoot there were barely any mentions of UFs National Champ win over all the bammers getting in a froth over Saban the savior of all things bammer/bahr reincarnate/etc.

The thing is we could have won the MNC but b/c of media influence and a screwed up system didn't get a shot to even try. Don't try to make it out in retrospect that AU not getting the opportunity to play for the MNC in 2004 had anything remotely to do with bama being more "prestigious". :roflol: That is laughable!!!!!

ice cream cones.

and always getting their first choice in coaches and recruits and $150k Defensive linemen.

and kool-aid.

I can't see him doing that, because I really don't think he cares what happens on the field before the game or at half-time. I can't imagine him telling the band what they should or should not play. I just don't think that he cares. But....................if some global warming thing happened and he wanted this done, then I would think that it is time we removed the Coach Bryant's videos. We love Coach Bryant, but we do have a museum that we can go to and listen to him 7 days a week.

But he does tell the band what they should be playing. I don't have any links, but I know it has been talked about on this board before by some of our LSU member that Saban controls everything that affects his team. And the band and videos definitely affect his team.

Thank you for at least answering the question though. I wonder if most Alabama fans would agree with you that it is time to remove the Bryant videos?

The ONLY reason for the article, is because NOBODY from Auburn ever calls his show. It pisses him off. The same ole turds call everyday. This way he hopes that Auburn people will call him and complain.

Yeah Saban came to Bama because of the trudision. He came for the money. Moore had to offer him astronomical money just to get him. Look at Saban. You think he gives a s*** about Alabama? Its all about him. He is the pimp and bama fans are the prostitutes.

Sports World riveted??? :no: You mean laughed at!!! Are you that blind???? LOL my friend, Alabama is a joke and has been. Let me ask you Bammers something, do you think Saban went to Alabama for tradition? Or do you think he left Miami cause Alabama was the first exit out of the hole he dug himself?

if finedung is still lookin for tubs he was celebrating his fifth consecutive win over the turds during halftime of a game in which we embarrased his beloved team. I don't know if anyone else got this feeling but it was almost like tonight was an emphatic shut up to the bammer nation. I'm so sick of bammers running their mouths and the state press bobo honkin saban.

I liken Finebaum to a toddler... he fixates his attention on the biggest piece of candy in sight. Of course, the candy is the hottest news story around that he can whore himself to promote.

He has zero credibility and flip-flops more than John Kerry. Eventually this clown will stick to being a Bammer (even though he went to UT?) or risk alienating the inbred faction of his fan base.

We know what lies in store for us, so do you and all other rival fans. One things for sure, when we go undefeated, we play for the National Title.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah...run along to school now, junior. The short bus is waiting for you.

We know what lies in store for us, so do you and all other rival fans. One things for sure, when we go undefeated, we play for the National Title.

you have no clue about what your talking about, arrogance is a terrible thing. What happened last night at the basketball game and the last 5 years on the football field shows what happens to arrogant programs.

They get beat.

Perry,

You went undefeated through 9 games in 2005 and were still #3 idiot. So much for going undefeated and playing for a title, idot. Bama was ranked behind a team that had not won a national championship in 40 years(Texas). So much for your tradition and prestige myth, idiot.

Take your comments elsewhere, loser!

Mods, please do us all a favor and send this no life loser packing.

of course you do...paying players(being ongoing since the 1920's at the crapstone) , NCAA investigations(1 week left on current NCAA sentence), and a new coach in 3 years.... better hold on tight to that rock, paper, scissors championship..its the closest thing uat will get to a title.

BP:

Do you realize that we talk about things that are? You talk about things the way you want them to be?

We talk about things accomplished. You talk about things yet to be achieved.

Bama: Home of the "On Paper" Achievement National Title.!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

BP:

Do you realize that we talk about things that are? You talk about things the way you want them to be?

We talk about things accomplished. You talk about things yet to be achieved.

Bama: Home of the "On Paper" Achievement National Title.!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Exactly.

You make a good point Bama Perry.

Archived