Auburn football

GalensGhost

Dammit...too slow on the draw.

#82...Andy Fuller comes to mind. He had some big catches in :au: 's upset of Florida in Gainesville in '94.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#87 Cole Bennett TE - One of Auburn's Nation leading 11 early graduates (Business Admin.) One of the winningest Seniors in Auburn History. NEVER LOST TO UAT.

#84- Lee Mark Sellers- TE in the eighties

How do you know Lee Mark?

Lee Mark is from Atlanta. One day we were running forties and the coaches were very impressed with hi times. Lee Mark turned around and said, "You think that's fast, coach. You oughta see me with a TV on my shoulder." I think the whole team and coaching staff fell out .

One of the funniest things I remember form AU football.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Going from memory - #91 - Kevin Greene, greatest walk-on in the history of the game.

Also quoted once as saying that he would rather be in the infantry than a tanker in a speech for ROTC, because "when people are shooting at you, you can dodge."

Going from memory - #91 - Kevin Greene, greatest walk-on in the history of the game.

Also quoted once as saying that he would rather be in the infantry than a tanker in a speech for ROTC, because "when people are shooting at you, you can dodge."

Kevin Greene was #91 in the pros. However he was #90 at Auburn

#91 Lamar Rogers

Came to Auburn a tall skinny TE and evolved into a talented DT. His brother Michael played for UA and led the team in tackles in 1992.

#93 - Aundray Bruce

One of three Auburn players to go number one in the NFL draft. Widely considered an NFL bust, but will live in AU lore forever for his performance against Georgia Tech.

#91 Lamar Rogers

Came to Auburn a tall skinny TE and evolved into a talented DT. His brother Michael played for UA and led the team in tackles in 1992.

Lord. Lamar was SCARY. You did not want to meet up with him in a back ally. I was glad he knew me one night at a party. I thought some people were gonna die. He almost never smiled...unless he made the joke.

#95 - Rusty Deen

Part of Shug's last Auburn team in 1975

Rusty was also the Sewell Hall RA. He was a great guy. Wonder where he is now?

#91 Lamar Rogers

Lord. Lamar was SCARY. You did not want to meet up with him in a back ally. I was glad he knew me one night at a party. I thought some people were gonna die. He almost never smiled...unless he made the joke.

Was he a skinny TE when he came to AU? Now that I think about it I may be thinking of Lamar Woodson. I think they both started out as tight ends. Although one of them seemed to add about 100 pounds of muscle. Both also had brothers that played for UA. (Michael Rogers & Danny Woodson)

#96 Benji Roland

All American DT. The tandem of Roland & Rocker helped AU win the SEC championship in 1987 & 1988. I'm pretty sure AU had the #1 defense in 1988.

#99 DE Doug Smith. Later considered the dirtiest player in the NFL beating out Left Tackle Steve Wallace (also from Auburn) of the 49ers. I bet those were some practices to watch in the 1980's.

#1 Chris Woods (1980 - 1983)

I remember him blocking way downfield -- particularly against Alabama -- for Bo Jackson.

Yeah! We can start over cuz we really have to fix #'s 21, 22, and 78 from the last time through.

Here we go:

#1 Devin Aromashodu.

Archived