Auburn football

GalensGhost

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#63 - Jeff Lott

Ignore the rest of this post and see subsequent reply.

I can't find anybody memorable even in the historical books I looked in with the number 63. There's a guy in the 1957 championship photo wearing the number, but no clue as to who he is.

#63 - VACANT

I can't find anybody memorable even in the historical books I looked in with the number 63. There's a guy in the 1957 championship photo wearing the number, but no clue as to who he is.

I seem to remember Jeff Lott, a big ole guard from the early eighties was #63.

#63 - VACANT

I think Jeff Lott was #66. I got his autograph when I was a kid. As for #63, I believe Eric Floyd was #63. He went on to play in the NFL.

#63 - VACANT

I think Jeff Lott was #66. I got his autograph when I was a kid. As for #63, I believe Eric Floyd was #63. He went on to play in the NFL.

You're right. Like I said, this is harder than I thought. I'm a little ashamed that I can't remember these when I used to keep up with everyone down to the managers and trainers in the eighties.

#63 - VACANT

You're right. Like I said, this is harder than I thought. I'm a little ashamed that I can't remember these when I used to keep up with everyone down to the managers and trainers in the eighties.

I was the same way. When I was a kid I would study the Auburn media guide as if it were a book for school.

#71 Willie Anderson

Two time all SEC OT for Auburn in 1994 & 1995. Three year starter that left following his jr. year. Was a 1st round draft choice of the Cincinnati Bengals. I believe he's been voted all pro at least twice?

Wasn't Jon Wilson from Haleyville #72. I only know this because his picture was in Guthrie's every time I went to work there. Guthrie's started in Haleyville.

Must I enter 73 also?

Wasn't Steve "Moonpie" Wilson #73? Mid-eighties tackle. Best ever. Would have gone pro. Quit before his Senior year to get married and run the family business. Said he was tired of football. Would have been an easy first rounder.

Archived