CFN Top Twenty Five

DKW 86

I think Galens point is they are built up to have "the most talent in the SEC" yet finished 3rd in the west with that alleged talent....

LSU is definently overrated....

Okay, the team that finished higher rated than any team in the west and annihilated a team in a bcs game while finishing #3 in the country was overrated. I think it's safe to say that unless they were a pre-season #1 or #2 that they weren't overrated this year. How can anyone argue with that????????????

The fact is that they probably had the most talent. Russell was the only thing holding them back and as soon as he got his groove on in the tenny game they were nearly unstoppable.

Plus, galen stated they were "always overrated". Are they often overrated? Maybe, but not so much lately as in the past.

If they were overrated the year they won the ncg what were people saying? "These guys could win the super bowl!". lol.

Yes, completely,utterly, ridiculously overrated.

I heard no one -- and I mean NO ONE -- saying anything remotely like "they could win the Super Bowl" in 2003. In fact, what I heard more often that not was "that team definitely couldn't have beaten USC and shouldn't have been in the BCS game." I heard it so much that no one other than LSU fans even remembers that they were IN the BCS game. The average fan, if asked, would tell you that USC won the title in 2003 and would have to be reminded that LSU was even involved.

LSU is overrated every single year. "Most talent ever assembled by a human" followed by two, three, four or five losses. Twice in the last three seasons Auburn has beaten the "most talented college football team in human history." LSU is the new Notre Dame. Win a game or two and get their bobos honked by bobbing media wonks.

Funny thing is that the team really isn't that much more talented than any other in the SEC. Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Auburn and Arkansas all have just as much -- if not more -- talent than the Bayou hacks. Those schools just get that talent quietly, with not near the bobo honking that goes on down there. And then those schools use that talent to beat the bejesus out of LSU on occasion.

Will let your opinion be your opinion and the facts speak for themselves.

I agree that they are often overrated. To say they are always overrated is just plain wrong. The USC thing is the first I've really heard of that. Everyone I know was glad they got a shot. Of course there was a bunch of media whining because usc got snubbed somewhat. However, the computers put lsu in it and they won it fairly easily.

You are such a blind hata sometimes it is just plain amusing. How can a team that finished the season higher ranked than they started be overrated in the pre-season?????? lol.

I think Galens point is they are built up to have "the most talent in the SEC" yet finished 3rd in the west with that alleged talent....

LSU is definently overrated....

Okay, the team that finished higher rated than any team in the west and annihilated a team in a bcs game while finishing #3 in the country was overrated. I think it's safe to say that unless they were a pre-season #1 or #2 that they weren't overrated this year. How can anyone argue with that????????????

The fact is that they probably had the most talent. Russell was the only thing holding them back and as soon as he got his groove on in the tenny game they were nearly unstoppable.

Plus, galen stated they were "always overrated". Are they often overrated? Maybe, but not so much lately as in the past.

If they were overrated the year they won the ncg what were people saying? "These guys could win the super bowl!". lol.

Yes, completely,utterly, ridiculously overrated.

I heard no one -- and I mean NO ONE -- saying anything remotely like "they could win the Super Bowl" in 2003. In fact, what I heard more often that not was "that team definitely couldn't have beaten USC and shouldn't have been in the BCS game." I heard it so much that no one other than LSU fans even remembers that they were IN the BCS game. The average fan, if asked, would tell you that USC won the title in 2003 and would have to be reminded that LSU was even involved.

LSU is overrated every single year. "Most talent ever assembled by a human" followed by two, three, four or five losses. Twice in the last three seasons Auburn has beaten the "most talented college football team in human history." LSU is the new Notre Dame. Win a game or two and get their bobos honked by bobbing media wonks.

Funny thing is that the team really isn't that much more talented than any other in the SEC. Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Auburn and Arkansas all have just as much -- if not more -- talent than the Bayou hacks. Those schools just get that talent quietly, with not near the bobo honking that goes on down there. And then those schools use that talent to beat the bejesus out of LSU on occasion.

Actually everyone remembers LSU being the 2003 National Champions. Most fans I hear always say SUC didn't deserve the title. The media are the only ones that seriously talk about USC as the 2003 National Champs. Just because you are jealous that we have a recent National Championship and you haven't won one in 49 years, doesn't mean we are over rated. You are the ones going into every season with all this SEC title BS talk and fall flat on your face in your own stadium to 2 lesser teams. No one can argue with the success we have had since the turn of the century. 2003 National Champions, 2001 and 2003 SEC Champions, 3 trips to Atlanta, 7 staight bowl games, 3 Sugar Bowl wins and it isn't going to stop anytime soon. So get used to it Aubie.

Actually everyone remembers LSU being the 2003 National Champions. Most fans I hear always say SUC didn't deserve the title. The media are the only ones that seriously talk about USC as the 2003 National Champs. Just because you are jealous that we have a recent National Championship and you haven't won one in 49 years, doesn't mean we are over rated. You are the ones going into every season with all this SEC title BS talk and fall flat on your face in your own stadium to 2 lesser teams. No one can argue with the success we have had since the turn of the century. 2003 National Champions, 2001 and 2003 SEC Champions, 3 trips to Atlanta, 7 staight bowl games, 3 Sugar Bowl wins and it isn't going to stop anytime soon. So get used to it Aubie.

What are we, like six? I'm sure it is just jealousy, and yes, I'm sure your dad could beat up my dad. Congrats.

Archived