$tory Sum$ $aban Up

WAR-MATT

$

This was my favorite part.

Bryant and Gene Stallings were dignified men of supreme loyalty who had a love for all things Alabama. They wore jackets and ties on the sideline, casting an air of class. You couldn't imagine either man conducting his career as a series of charades, lies and flirtations in an annual quest to quench his inner-attention lust.

For $aban, however, there is no other way. Alabama can delude itself that it has enough money and enough tradition that things will be different this time, but soon enough there will be a new dream job – Dallas Cowboys? Notre Dame? Hoover High?

This isn't a good thing for Alabama. This deal was handled very poorly. I doubt $aban has any real loyalty to the school and everyone thinks Bama is desperate with their priorities out of order. If $aban isn' the next Bear Bryant then watch out. I think this has the potentital to be the end of Bama's program in any meaningful way.

This isn't a good thing for Alabama. This deal was handled very poorly. I doubt $aban has any real loyalty to the school and everyone thinks Bama is desperate with their priorities out of order. If $aban isn' the next Bear Bryant then watch out. I think this has the potentital to be the end of Bama's program in any meaningful way.

Disagree and agree.

I think its good for Alabama in that he will make Bama a successful team/program in the next several years

I think it isnt good in that he will eventually move somewhere else in 4-5 years and they will be as heartbroken as LSU and Miami fans

Archived