Finebomb

AUdad4kicks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record, last year after Alabama won the cotton bowl...if CTT had left AU and the Tigers were going after $aban, it would be a bigger story than our 10-2 year.

So please dont make it out to be some biased media crap.

PF is an equal opportunity hater.

When Finebaum talks about Alabama, he uses the word "we." Enough said!

Today he was kissing Mal Moore's butt, after crucifing the guy for weeks. What a hypocrit!. I've started listening to the other sports radio show on my way home from work. At least they show some class.

the horseshoe holds 105,539.

from what i understand, only 5% of the whole $32 million deal is being footed by the university. all the rest is being paid by private donations, etc. and with the athletic dept making a net profit of what around $20 million a year (which a portion of that net profit is sent to the general fund every year), yeah, i think they can afford it. AU's athletic dept makes a net profit of what, $2 million a year? so at least you think its irresponsible, and i just gave you another reason as to why.

My question is why did they have to give him so much money if "it's not about the money," and he just wanted to get back into college football. If what he says is true, Alabama looks very foolish. It is also my understanding that he can leave at any time and owe no money. However, if Alabama gets rid of him, they will owe him. Geez, that really sounds pathetic on Alabama's part, especially when it is supposed to be the greatest job in college football.

Archived