Darby team player HA Ha

AUdad4kicks

Did anyone catch the article about Darby? AP by Zenor. My paper is so behind it may be a few days old, but it just printed in mine today. I've been told by some folks on the "inside" at uat that the o-line wouldn't block for him because they didn't like him. I can see why. He clearly is not a team player.

I just thought they were all too busy marveling at his softshoe to turn around and block. Dude developed some serious dance moves this year in the backfield...

Chris Capps must not have liked John Parker Wilson either.

:lol::lol::lol: Excuse me while I clean the Dr. Pepper from my monitor.

Guest Tigrinum Major

They date the same girl.

I am surprised that either of them date girls.

They date the same girl.

Don't be.

I've hated that punk JPW since I got to town.

They date the same girl.

Don't be.

He told me to tell you that the feeling is mutual.

They date the same girl.

Don't be.

How would JPW know wincrimison, unless JPW is a clothing and interior design major also?

They date the same girl.

Don't be.

How would JPW know wincrimison, unless JPW is a clothing and interior design major also?

Well...

They date the same girl.

Don't be.

Hey JohnDeere, I like your style.

So...can someone summerize or put what he said to make him not a team player?

He plays for Alabama, they hate Alabama...thats the only link they needed.

Darby is nothing BUT a team player. (see him taking the team down the field only to be pulled in the red zone every time)

Did anyone catch the article about Darby? AP by Zenor. My paper is so behind it may be a few days old, but it just printed in mine today. I've been told by some folks on the "inside" at uat that the o-line wouldn't block for him because they didn't like him. I can see why. He clearly is not a team player.

Is this ok to say because it is an Alabama player? This assertion is slanderous to Darby and to the entire offensive line.

So...can someone summerize or put what he said to make him not a team player?

He plays for Alabama, they hate Alabama...thats the only link they needed.

Darby is nothing BUT a team player. (see him taking the team down the field only to be pulled in the red zone every time)

Must be....must be.....

p.s. Has Juan gotten that Ice Cream Yet?

Is this ok to say because it is an Alabama player? This assertion is slanderous to Darby and to the entire offensive line.

Slanderous may be a strong word. Did not Alabama fans notice that Johns seemed to have more success then Darby? Georgia dude wanted some quotes. These are from Darby in the article:

"I've got a good feeling the coaches are going to feed me the ball. Don't ask me why I feel that way. I just do."

"I'm just going to have to do my best and get as many yards as I can"

"Even if I was to do bad this game, which I doubt, I'm pretty sure I'll still leave a pretty good picture in people's minds about me. They can remember some things I did. Sometimes I probably made some people look kind of crazy on defense running the ball"

"I'm getting ready for that next step. It's going to be another chance for me to pretty much show myself"

Slanderous may be a strong word. Did not Alabama fans notice that Johns seemed to have more success then Darby? Georgia dude wanted some quotes. These are from Darby in the article:

"I've got a good feeling the coaches are going to feed me the ball. Don't ask me why I feel that way. I just do."

"I'm just going to have to do my best and get as many yards as I can"

"Even if I was to do bad this game, which I doubt, I'm pretty sure I'll still leave a pretty good picture in people's minds about me. They can remember some things I did. Sometimes I probably made some people look kind of crazy on defense running the ball"

"I'm getting ready for that next step. It's going to be another chance for me to pretty much show myself"

Oh, Alabama fans cried for Johns all year long. Mike Shula :puke: did not make the change.....so the Athletic Department made the change........

Archived