Finebaum visits the Bahr

WAR-MATT

Can anyone tell me why bear is buried inBirmingham insted of t-town?

Because he owns Legion Field, and not Bryant-Denny??

No, he doesn't own it. Afterall, he only went 72-2 there.

Isnt't that what I said...?? Oh no sir.. CTT earned rights to it.. He didn't even have to buy it

It's not what you said. You said that he owns Legion Field and not Bryant-Denny.

CTT really "owns" it with that 4-2 record. If he can pull off 68 straight wins there, he can tie him. Anyway, this is a stupid argument that I'm not going to get into.

...CTT really "owns" it with that 4-2 record. If he can pull off 68 straight wins there, he can tie him. Anyway, this is a stupid argument that I'm not going to get into.

Well, with AU CTT is 4-0 there so that pretty much convinces me he owns that stadium. What more proof do you need to see? 5 in a row? (Be careful what you wish for & stuff.)

this article was borderline funny but it was just stupid and a waste of my time to read. I listen to Jox and Finebaum and will continue to listen until one of you buy me Xm or Sirrus! :big:

Man think of the ratings an Auburn radio host would get. Of course, not only would bama fans callin to bash auburn, but they'd also call in when the host bashses bama on a weekly basis. A show like that could easily beat out finescum in ratings. Hands down, if any of you work for a radio station, get on that ish. The whole state would tune in.

Can anyone tell me why bear is buried in Birmingham insted of t-town?

It's a neutral field. They planted him in Birmingham so both factions of the :ua: fanbase can weep over their lost glory; the bammer grads who have actually set foot in Tuscaloser and the dirt road alumni who couldn't find the place if their life depended on it.

Archived