Finebaum visits the Bahr

WAR-MATT

Guest Tigrinum Major

You can criticize Finebaum all you want. He certainly deserves it. This latest is a hack attempt at a column. He's done it before and he'll do it again.

But he has done two things, he's created hits to the website and he's gotten people talking. And he knows that some fans (on both sides) will eat it up.

That column was awful. And it was nothing more than a rehash of everything that occurred Friday or before. Finebaum has lost the fire to write a good column and is coasting. He only does it to fuel the fire that is his radio show (whose ratings were in the gutter before the coaching search.)

Got 2 listen to the show today :lol:

If you/we listen, He has achieved his objective.

Save yourself the trouble...don't listen.

I found the column hackneyed and devoid of creativity.

Finebaum can't hold my pen when it comes to creative writing.

Is that you literal pen? or figurative pen?

This isn't really Finebaum related, but on a similar note.

I was listening to JOX today and they took an Auburn caller.

The caller said something along the lines of "Alabama's never going to get a decent coach until they fire that moron Mal Moore." Matt Coulter became outraged, and was like "Moron?!?!? Come on. Real classy caller we got here. Have anyone else you want to beat up on?" and continued to rip him apart.

He then asked "Do you even know how to spell moron?"

The caller replied, "M-A-T-T-C-O-U-L-T-E-R". This, of course infuriated him, and then he and the next caller discussed how trashy Auburn fans are.

My question is this: Would it absolutely kill the Birmingham News and local Talk Radio stations to hire at least ONE guy who can discuss Auburn without an obvious disgusted tone? Or who can actually admit that Bama is in shambles, no one wants to coach there, and the entire search has been handled about as poorly as possible? Every other media outlet in the nation can see this, yet ours refuses.

I'm not asking for it to sound like the Auburn network. That's why I listen, for the differences of opinion, but come on.

The caller said something along the lines of "Alabama's never going to get a decent coach until they fire that moron Mal Moore." Matt Coulter became outraged, and was like "Moron?!?!? Come on. Real classy caller we got here. Have anyone else you want to beat up on?" and continued to rip him apart.

The caller replied, "M-A-T-T-C-O-U-L-T-E-R". This, of course enfuriated him, and then he and the next caller discussed how trashy Auburn fans are.

My question is this: Would it absolutely kill the Birmingham News and local Talk Radio stations to hire at least ONE guy who can discuss Auburn without an obvious disgusted tone? Or who can actually admit that Bama is in shambles, no one wants to coach there, and the entire search has been handled about as poorly as possible? Every other media outlet in the nation can see this, yet ours refuses.

I'm not asking for it to sound like the Auburn network. That's why I listen, for the differences of opinion, but come on.

Finebaum already does this. He has Shane and Bobby to represent the bammer and AU viewpoints.

Lame. So the bahr is pissed. What else is new? It's time for these bammie lovin sportswriters to quit diggin around the bahr's grave and listen to what a living CFB Hall of Fame coach from the state of Alabama has to say about the coaching search -- just "bury the hat" as Pat Dye suggested. :no:

Finebaum already does this. He has Shane and Bobby to represent the bammer and AU viewpoints.

Yeah, but Finebaum's so blatantly biased it's sick.

And it would be fine if it were just him. Or 50-50. But it's every single writer/radio personality in Birmingham. It just gets old.

And I've never heard Bobby call in, I guess he doesn't come on while I'm on my way home from work. But I can just imagine Finebaum isn't quite as chummy with him as he is with Shane. I'd imagine he'd be much more defensive if this guy said anything half as stupid as everything that comes out of Shane's mouth.

Yeah, but Finebaum's so blatantly biased it's sick.

And it would be fine if it were just him. Or 50-50. But it's every single writer/radio personality in Birmingham. It just gets old.

And I've never heard Bobby call in, I guess he doesn't come on while I'm on my way home from work. But I can just imagine Finebaum isn't quite as chummy with him as he is with Shane. I'd imagine he'd be much more defensive if this guy said anything half as stupid as everything that comes out of Shane's mouth.

Well, that was kind of sarcasm. Shane is a total and complete idiot, and he just calls in so they have something to make fun of. Bobby never says very much that is original. Most of what he says is aimed at fighting with Shane.

The caller replied, "M-A-T-T-C-O-U-L-T-E-R". This, of course enfuriated him, and then he and the next caller discussed how trashy Auburn fans are.

That's just silly because all the time on that station I hear Bama fans talking about Mal in desparaging ways and they go along with it. Although spelling his name was probably a bit on the stupid side.

remember all the mike shula looks like a young bahr stuff, they are so deluded. they cannot see it. can an entire fanbase suffer from mental illness collectively? YES.

the radio shows should be 50/50, or why can't we have our own radio show/ station(s) for crying out loud!!!!!

please guys don't ever forget that finebaum went on national radio for colin cowherd and stated that we run a "dirty" program. He can kiss my a$$

That is not even funny. Always remember, one loss to Bama and that scum would turn on us with the same sort of crap. I wish everyone would just stop listening to him.

Can anyone tell me why bear is buried inBirmingham insted of t-town?

Because he owns Legion Field, and not Bryant-Denny??

No, he doesn't own it. Afterall, he only went 72-2 there.

Can anyone tell me why bear is buried inBirmingham insted of t-town?

Because he owns Legion Field, and not Bryant-Denny??

No, he doesn't own it. Afterall, he only went 72-2 there.

Isnt't that what I said...?? Oh no sir.. CTT earned rights to it.. He didn't even have to buy it

Archived