Former Tiger ready for war.

WAR-MATT

Former AU offensive lineman Mark Pera (class of 03) post on ITAT. He is calling out some old teammates to step up.

WAR DAMN EAGLE !!!!!!!!!

ITAT

No More Mr. Nice Guy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ive had it up to here with effing alabama and all that it stands for. the last few years it hasnt been that bad because ive gone into the game knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that auburn would win...

well, thats changed this season after a couple of lackluster performances. im tired of all my alabama acquaintances telling me how they are going to break a thumb off in our azz this weekend...im tired of alabama acquaintances telling me how they have been having double secret players only meetings and that they are ready...im tired of this idiot alabama fan that sits next to me in the office trying to explain what a great man bear bryant was...im tired of alabama fans making fun of auburn for having its azz handed to us twice this year.

it is on once again...and we better bring the scunion this saturday in bryant denny because i can guarantee you that those jacklegs across the state are more than ready for some football on saturday. they will be prepared, they will play their best game of the year, their crowd with be loud and boisterous...but guess what? our team CAN run circles around them when we play as one...as a unit. and we better know this and go out and be prepared to bring the noise on saturday in tuscaloosa.

moreover, i dont want anythign for Christmas this year other than a few favors from a couple of former teammates of mine. heres a short list:

1. i want quentin groves and marquis gunn to rip of john parker wilsons effing head and **** down his effing throat every time that sally drops back to pass. i dont want to hear about holding calls, i want to hear about tatum and co having to hold up wilson as they drag him off the field

2. i want king dunlap and jonathan palmer to play like i know they can...these guys are much better than they played last week and i look forward to them stepping up their game for this challenge

3. i want kenny irons and brad lester to run like men possessed and to hand of a effing ice cream cone to juwan simpson on their way to 2 bills plus.

4. i want will herring to get the defense more pumped up than we have ever seen an auburn defense. florida wont even hold a candle to the way our defense is going to play this weekend.

5. i want the auburn faithful to KNOW that this family has put in a lot of hard work to get this program where it is today...and i cant wait to enjoy a lovely afternoon of football where we beat the ever lovin tails off of the crimson tide.

war DAMN eagle!!!

Any chance this post will make it to our team ... I'm sure the UATers will get it.

I'm sure he has told them either face to face or by phone.

Makes you wish Mark was going to be playing on Saturday. He sounds like he has the attitude.

BTW, what's this scunion we are supposed to be bringing on Saturday?

Makes you wish Mark was going to be playing on Saturday. He sounds like he has the attitude.

Shhhhhhhh....it's a secret.

Is it one kick a-- onion? :gofig:

Hey, great post....................BUT................it's NOT our job to prepare and motivate this team!!!! It's Tubby's! He's the one getting paid 2.5 mil a year or whatever and right now, he's letting his guard down and running his mouth. It's really hard for me, as an ex-football player, to understand HOW this man cannot seem to inflame this team and breathe some fire into them. I wouldn't tolerate having players walking around and displaying no emotion as he does. IF you are not getting those qualities of leadership from your seniors then t he HC should step up... JMO. War Eagle! :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure a scunion is a small onion...oh wait...sorry, that's a scallion. Never mind. :homer:

Okay, time for me to weigh in here. I'm almost 50 years old so I've seen some dark times in Auburn's history (I'll avoid using the phrase "young whippersnappers"). I also lived in Tuscaloosa for 2-1/2 years amongst the mullets.

When my mom and I moved to Alabama from Kentucky in 1970, I had no preference for either team. However, it didn't take long to decide I didn't want to cast my lot with the bragging, arrogant, mouthy @**holes (BAMA). I had to take my share of insults, just like any Auburn fan my age has. When in high school lots of classmates made fun of Auburn. Funny thing after graduation I was headed to :au: but they weren't headed to :ua: or anywhere else to college for that matter.

As an adult, SSDD. In work situations, I've been in meetings and brought up ideas which, in one case, would have saved the company, only to hear "what do you know...you went to Auburn." In some cases, I'd hear things like this from people with degrees from the vaunted bammer business school - people who thought Cuba was a state or had never heard of the Fortune 500.

What have I learned from all of this? The inbred nation doesn't understand that Auburn has higher academic standards. They don't understand that we have more students. They don't understand why more people come from out of state to attend AU than bammer. They don't understand that we have connections to the school. Their only connection to bammer is something like a lucite-encased booger from Bear Bryant that they bought from eBay using money they got from a title loan against the '83 Camaro that will be theirs in only 26 more payments.

I would also say that I've never seen our program in better shape. We have great coaches who care about the players, understand the game, and know how to find weaknesses in the opponent. Think the bammers feel that way about their coaches? Our players are great athletes and great young men off the field. How long would Juwan Simpson last at Auburn? We have great facilities, great fans, and a great university behind the team. While Auburn is on the cusp of greatness, bammer is on the brink of disaster - another mediocre season and perhaps yet another coach. The bammers can only dream of being in the shape we're in right now.

However, the mullets do understand one thing - getting beat. They've gotten the message the last 4 years. They especially got the message of how out of their league they were in last year's Iron Bowl. They understand the message we sent them last year loud and clear. I say we send CTT and the boys over to explain it to them again this year...real nice and slow so they capece'. Then absolutely beat their brains out!!! I think it was Willy Whitehead who said "Don't let them breathe." WDE!!!!

Okay, time for me to weigh in here. I'm almost 50 years old so I've seen some dark times in Auburn's history (I'll avoid using the phrase "young whippersnappers"). I also lived in Tuscaloosa for 2-1/2 years amongst the mullets.

When my mom and I moved to Alabama from Kentucky in 1970, I had no preference for either team. However, it didn't take long to decide I didn't want to cast my lot with the bragging, arrogant, mouthy @**holes (BAMA). I had to take my share of insults, just like any Auburn fan my age has. When in high school lots of classmates made fun of Auburn. Funny thing after graduation I was headed to :au: but they weren't headed to :ua: or anywhere else to college for that matter.

As an adult, SSDD. In work situations, I've been in meetings and brought up ideas which, in one case, would have saved the company, only to hear "what do you know...you went to Auburn." In some cases, I'd hear things like this from people with degrees from the vaunted bammer business school - people who thought Cuba was a state or had never heard of the Fortune 500.

What have I learned from all of this? The inbred nation doesn't understand that Auburn has higher academic standards. They don't understand that we have more students. They don't understand why more people come from out of state to attend AU than bammer. They don't understand that we have connections to the school. Their only connection to bammer is something like a lucite-encased booger from Bear Bryant that they bought from eBay using money they got from a title loan against the '83 Camaro that will be theirs in only 26 more payments.

I would also say that I've never seen our program in better shape. We have great coaches who care about the players, understand the game, and know how to find weaknesses in the opponent. Think the bammers feel that way about their coaches? Our players are great athletes and great young men off the field. How long would Juwan Simpson last at Auburn? We have great facilities, great fans, and a great university behind the team. While Auburn is on the cusp of greatness, bammer is on the brink of disaster - another mediocre season and perhaps yet another coach. The bammers can only dream of being in the shape we're in right now.

However, the mullets do understand one thing - getting beat. They've gotten the message the last 4 years. They especially got the message of how out of their league they were in last year's Iron Bowl. They understand the message we sent them last year loud and clear. I say we send CTT and the boys over to explain it to them again this year...real nice and slow so they capece'. Then absolutely beat their brains out!!! I think it was Willy Whitehead who said "Don't let them breathe." WDE!!!!

Wow! My 25th post was nothing compared to that. Great Job! :thumbsup:

Their only connection to bammer is something like a lucite-encased booger from Bear Bryant that they bought from eBay using money they got from a title loan against the '83 Camaro that will be theirs in only 26 more payments.

War Eagle, brother! That one got me!

Their only connection to bammer is something like a lucite-encased booger from Bear Bryant that they bought from eBay using money they got from a title loan against the '83 Camaro that will be theirs in only 26 more payments.

War Eagle, brother! That one got me!

They may have a third mortgage on the 20 yo double wide too.

Great job OT - post more often.

Stop. Stop. You had me at "Okay." But this will stay with me forever.

Not sure I would compare this to war, but gladiators in the arena maybe.

Archived