wins and losses; we just don't show it when we lose. Hold your heads

high because we lost this game together, but we're still champions

because of our hearts. Florida is coming to town in a week, and they'll

be looking down on us. You be an Auburn Tiger, and you hold your head

high TODAY. Let's show the nation they can't touch us--we can lose, but

we can't be defeated--let's walk into that game next week as our own

Tigers do: one SPIRIT, one HEART. Be proud, you're an Auburn Tiger.”

-Chad Smith

and did something no one in college football does. Something only teams do and they copied it from our team. How cool would it be if we could get all the fans at tiger walk to follow behind the players... arm in arm up to the stadium. Imagine what that would look like to the gator fans sitting around in their bright orange and blue shirts with OUR number two ranking. Something that could physically show the unity that the auburn fans feel for eachother. That and getting everyone at Gameday to sing hard fighting soldier or something of that nature. Something that would show the nation how great it is to be an auburn tiger.

Just reading that gets me pumped up!

I would love to do the arm in arm thing onto the field, but I don't think the football department would allow something like, but imagine how sweet it would be on TV to see the entire fanbase arm in arm in orange and blue

Someone needs to take the lead on it. Why don't you send the memo out?

well, first off, not onto the field or anything, but up to the stadium, like those who are at the beginning of tigerwalk follow the end of it towards the stadium and people just fall in to the back arm in arm, or I walk to the stadium from the dominoes on magnolia and i notice that i walk around a whole lot of people, but never say anything to them, we could get all those people to walk across campus arm in arm. Or get all your friends when you're walking to tigerwalk to walk arm in arm, and invite people to join you

I just imagine large mobs of people walking to the stadium from every direction arm in arm, screaming war eagle at the top of their lungs.

I want to memorize that paragraph so i can scream it at anyone who mentions arkansas on saturday. Talk about getting pumped up.

What we do is so sub-standard. Everyone walks up the stadium and your lucky if someone yells war eagle, they stand in line calmly and every now and then theres someone excited, but most of them just want to get to the gate. We sit in our seats and calmly wait until the team come to the field for warm ups. I mean, come on, its like this until kick off (minus the eagle flight which will be sub-par this week anyway). Tiger Walk is one of the most exciting and most copied traditions in college football, why should we leave it all there? Take to the stadium with you.

When i was in marching band, the only time i wasn't screaming war eagle and starting cheers in the crowds was when i had to march and had to play, but thats cause everyone thought i was a dork already (the uniform isn't exactly stylish). We need to get over the idea that the person trying to get everyone else pumped up is just some drunk idiot. We need to embrace him and the way he acts and join in! And start our own little pep rallies all over campus.

Get in the spirit, its game day for heaven's sake! Are we gonna let any other school tell us we have less spirit than them? Or that we're not as loud as them? Hell no! Show the nation what it means to be an Auburn Tiger, and make them jealous.

That would be really AUsome. Reading that really gives me chills. Unfortunately many don't think the way you do.

I know I will try my hardest to get the students in line pumped up as much as I will be. But it shouldn't be that hard bc where I'm at in line is usually the most dedicated of fans. I will probably get in line around 12:30 or so. Maybe earlier if there are students already out there at that time. I can't wait.

Just like the pregame video says, "It is our time".

Look I am not a student but I do stand behind the student section. I seem to yell more than they do from play to play. I can remember games where they have NEVER been quite and that is the best even though it wears you out but when the other guys are in the huddle we all need to be loud not just when thay line up. It may end up being that way but that lull in between each play kills be because it gets so quite. THIS SATURDAY WE NEED TO BE LOUD,LOUD,LOUD. These boys can beat UF they have done it before with less talent I know they can do it again. So make it YOUR mission to be as loud as you can when we are on D and give those UF players hell cause they can't hear. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!

You guys can count on me to be in the student section going for it!

And, if needed, I will not hesitate to start the "Hard Fighting Soldiers" song in the student section.

I wish I was there to help out, but that's not to be. I was thinking that the people in the stands could lock arms with the person standing beside them when the Football team takes the field. Then the football players and TV can see what you all are trying to do...Just my $0.02 worth.

Thats a great idea, ya'll if we can get the paper shakers thing going like we did in 04 at UGA we can certianly get this idea going. Spread the word lock arms as the team comes out.

Fantastic Idea! I will send the information on to the student body!!!!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!! This could be the start of something!

Fantastic Idea! I will send the information on to the student body!!!!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!! This could be the start of something!

we need someone to get tuberville to send the students an email about this one. I can't believe I'm feeling this excited for a game that doesn't start for three and a half days, and its not even a season opener. This is big guy's I'm feelin' it.

i just saw this on www.facebook.com

kenny irons was tagged in a note by somebody who is spreading this around to the auburn students on facebook.

its a start

but the link that he/she is using to be directed here is not working..ill see what i can do about that

i just saw this on www.facebook.com

kenny irons was tagged in a note by somebody who is spreading this around to the auburn students on facebook.

its a start

but the link that he/she is using to be directed here is not working..ill see what i can do about that

thats funny, i tried to get the president of the "auburn football lovers" to send a message to the whole group, and I wrote a note and tagged Courtney Taylor in it to get more publicity, i'll check that link if its mine... I dunno how much publicity its gotten so far...

There's been a lot of discussion concerning being loud and stuff over on ITAT as well and many people have mentioned how no one stomps on the bleachers anymore. We need to do that. We've got to get effin' LOUD.

There's been a lot of discussion concerning being loud and stuff over on ITAT as well and many people have mentioned how no one stomps on the bleachers anymore. We need to do that. We've got to get effin' LOUD.

Amen to what he said! And BUMP!

Y'all, I am so envious of those of you going to the game and possibly getting these suggestions started. I'm not going to be there, but this sounds like FUN! Plus getting the team and the entire stands up for this game!

Yea I remember the 89 bama game... Bleechers were being stomped every body screeming...hell I did not have a voice after the game until Monday...

Get LOUD AUBURN I know u Can Cause I have a feeling the SLEEPING TIGER is GONNA

POUNCE on Fresh GATOR MEAT...Go Get Em AUBIE

Archived