What would you do?

otterinbham

This is wrong on many levels. The main one being that it is every high school student's right to have some slutty cheerleaders. I fear the sponsor's actions may lessen that possibility. Viva Americana!!!

I know how sanctimonious religious people in North Alabama can be. I wouldn't wan to go. I went to a private Episcopal School in Mobile when I was young, the footbal team took mass before the game yet it wasn't required.

On the unity thing, go work at The Jimmy Hale Mission/Jessie's Place one weekend. Go to Children's Hospital and put on a clinic for the children there. Pick a charity and get involved. With JDRF, they could get involved in the "Walk to Find a Cure" and challenge all the other squads in the area to see who could raise the most money. The winner gets a trophy to keep in their school until they lose. It can be passed around with the winning schools name engraved each year. There are a number of things they can do to build unity w/o being divisive.

This is a great idea. The squad should be able to unite around a great cause for the community.

Archived