Top Ten Reasons

Draven

Remind anyone of things they did in college? :D

Ok after a number of PM's with the mods and updated list with a new #1 and 4.

:lol: Jenny we were wrong naked butt doesnt fly. Thanks TM for getting it to the right people so no one was upset.

:lol:   Jenny we were wrong naked butt doesnt fly. Thanks TM for getting it to the right people so no one was upset.

202999[/snapback]

JUST TO CLARIFY BEFORE ANYONE GETS SMARTYPANTS ON ME... :angry:

Scorp PM'd me with his butt cheeks picture to ask if it was too much or not. I told him I had no problem with it as long as he did not post the picture directly into the thread, but rather linked to it instead. THAT IS THE ENTIRE, COMPLETE AND SUM TOTAL OF THE EXTENT OF MY INVOLVEMENT IN NAKED BUTT PICTURES!!! :roflol:

Obviously, others did not share my opinion, which is fine - I defer to them on this one. ;)

:lol:   Jenny we were wrong naked butt doesnt fly. Thanks TM for getting it to the right people so no one was upset.

202999[/snapback]

JUST TO CLARIFY BEFORE ANYONE GETS SMARTYPANTS ON ME... :angry:

Scorp PM'd me with his butt cheeks picture to ask if it was too much or not. I told him I had no problem with it as long as he did not post the picture directly into the thread, but rather linked to it instead. THAT IS THE ENTIRE, COMPLETE AND SUM TOTAL OF THE EXTENT OF MY INVOLVEMENT IN NAKED BUTT PICTURES!!! :roflol:

Obviously, others did not share my opinion, which is fine - I defer to them on this one. ;)

203027[/snapback]

:lol:

Well it wasn’t my butt on that picture either but I see how that comment to you could have been misconstrued, sorry about that.

Archived