I Laughed

he is such a goober

463121035_10234600015731418_1850375415514943255_n.jpg

Harris faked working at McDonalds; which is worse?

Everyone knew it was a political stunt.  Somehow this escapes you.

Imagine all these people showing up to a closed McDonalds.  I wonder why they would do that?

Edited by I_M4_AU

trump will never resort to manual labor and you know it. did he clean a toilet? did he serve any crack or meth heads? you missed my point as usual.

48 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Imagine all these people showing up to a closed McDonalds.  I wonder why they would do that?

wow !  That's a lot of people and they are  chanting USA !  USA !   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

i need proof harris lied. i have read where

there are only threemickeys and they have been sworn to secrecy? they say trump is just lying pernormal and you folks gobble it up.................

33 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i need proof harris lied. i have read where

there are only threemickeys and they have been sworn to secrecy? they say trump is just lying pernormal and you folks gobble it up.................

Snopes, a left leaning bastion of truth finding, finds no evidence she worked at McDonalds:

Claim:

In the 1980s, U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris worked at McDonald's while completing her undergraduate degree.

Rating:Unproven

About this rating 

Context

Harris has made this claim repeatedly over the years, and multiple reputable news outlets have reported on the story. But, aside from Harris' testimony itself, there is no evidence (such as a photo, employment record or confirmation from a friend or family member) to independently verify the claim. We've reached out to Harris' campaign and McDonald's and we'll update this report when, or if, we learn more.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/harris-mcdonalds-college/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1724770851-2

Acting on this information, it is just like Trump to capitalize on her BS.

Take this information as you will, but Trump just dunked on her and she, as of right now, is silent.  Meaning she is a lying POS.

1) I’m skeptical McDonald’s would allow Trump or any political figure to do a stunt like that. Companies hate being dragged into highly visible no win scenarios 2) In 2020 Biden’s campaign would have fully vetted every syllable of her stated background. Otherwise what the heck does political “vetting” even mean? Companies spend tens of thousands on background checks for any senior executive to ensure these messes don’t happen.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

1) I’m skeptical McDonald’s would allow Trump or any political figure to do a stunt like that. Companies hate being dragged into highly visible no win scenarios 

You can be skeptical about McDonald’s allowing Trump to do this, but you have video evidence.  Here is the manager talking to Trump as he begins his shift:

I believe McDonald franchises are independently owned, so McDonald’s can take his franchise away or be quiet.

16 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

2) In 2020 Biden’s campaign would have fully vetted every syllable of her stated background. Otherwise what the heck does political “vetting” even mean? Companies spend tens of thousands on background checks for any senior executive to ensure these messes don’t happen.

Under normal circumstances a VP would have been fully vetted, but in todays DEI world that would be frowned upon.  She was a DEI hire and what is even funnier; is Walz wasn’t fully vetted either and he is a disaster.  And to think she could have picked Shapiro from a battleground state except he had something that she didn’t like or he was smarter than she was.  Strange.

Hint: JD Vance is smarter than Trump.

Edited by I_M4_AU

Put differently, it’d be stupid to get your business brand involved with politics.  Most companies have definitive policies on it. Itd be also stupid to miss on vetting. So lots of stupid going on here. 

Speaking of which. Yes, Vance, you, me, and my Lab are smarter than Trump.

5 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Speaking of which. Yes, Vance, you, me, and my Lab are smarter than Trump.

Same could be said about Harris and Walz, yet here we are.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Same could be said about Harris and Walz, yet here we are.

Dont want to start a stupid debate but I’ve said repeatedly she is remarkably awkward and slow on her feet, especially with a prosecutor background. Which is why Trump not doing well against her during their debate was telling.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Under normal circumstances a VP would have been fully vetted, but in todays DEI world that would be frowned upon.  She was a DEI hire and what is even funnier; is Walz wasn’t fully vetted either and he is a disaster.  And to think she could have picked Shapiro from a battleground state except he had something that she didn’t like or he was smarter than she was.  Strange.

Hint: JD Vance is smarter than Trump.

Black woman who was state attorney general for 6 years and US senator for over 4 years - Unqualified DEI hire. 

White man who wrote a book and then was a US senator for 1 year- Qualified pick who is actually pretty smart.

Republican logic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Black woman who was state attorney general for 6 years and US senator for over 4 years - Unqualified DEI hire. 

White man who wrote a book and then was a US senator for 1 year- Qualified pick who is actually pretty smart.

Republican logic. 

Look at her record and tell me she was more qualified than other Dems to be VP in the 2020 campaign. That is the thing with DEI isn’t it?  You can be barely qualified and get the job.  Remember, Joe said he was going to pick a woman of color for the job and that cut the field down by at least 60%. How do you get the most qualified if you don’t look at the whole field?

Trump didn’t put qualifiers out publically as to who he was going to pick as VP.

Republican logic.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Look at her record and tell me she was more qualified than other Dems to be VP in the 2020 campaign. That is the thing with DEI isn’t it?  You can be barely qualified and get the job.  Remember, Joe said he was going to pick a woman of color for the job and that cut the field down by at least 60%. How do you get the most qualified if you don’t look at the whole field?

Trump didn’t put qualifiers out publically as to who he was going to pick as VP.

Republican logic.

Well, yeah, the fact that Republicans would only consider a white straight male for the job goes without saying...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Republican logic.

A fair comment. Biden had better options. My only thought would be the Dems have been trying to include women in their ticket since Ferraro in 84. The GOP - never ending white guys. 

As usual, the right answer is something in the middle.

23 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Well, yeah, the fact that Republicans would only consider a white straight male for the job goes without saying...

Dr Ben Carson and Senator Tim Scott says hello.

19 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

My only thought would be the Dems have been trying to include women in their ticket since Ferraro in 84.

How did that work out?  They finally got a woman of color.  Ahhh unforeseen consequences never disappoint.

You know, Harry Truman was accused of being less than smart and unqualified.  That worked out OK. 

Considering the alternative, I'm more than willing to take a chance on Harris. She's not a psychopathic, malignant narcissist.

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Dr Ben Carson and Senator Tim Scott says hello.

You know that neither of these men have ever actually been picked, right? 

It actually doesn't help your argument to point out that there are qualified minorities in the GOP for positions who then get passed over for white men who have little to no experience. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You can be barely qualified and be a white male and get all kinds of privilege in this nation. If you need proof go back and look up the backgrounds of former VPs like Walter Mondale, Joe Biden, Gerald Ford, and Mike Pence. Nothing spectacular in their skillsets at all in my opinion. Your point is valid to an extent, but like most complex issues it works the other way too. Look at the history of our country and tell me in 250 years we couldn’t have found at least one person of color or a female to be Vice-President. DEI is being carried too far in some cases, but it exists in our nation because our history created the need. 

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

You know that neither of these men have ever actually been picked, right? 

It actually doesn't help your argument by pointing out that there are qualified minorities in the GOP for position who then get passed over for white men who have little to no experience. 

Moving the goalposts again?  You said only straight whites guys were considered and I proved you wrong.  The point is Trump had the field open and Joe had qualifiers which restricted his choices i.e. not the most qualified, but a choice of race and gender.