Auburn at Kentucky score predictions

Win4AU

46 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Nope. I don't consider all predictions wishes. Just ones based on hope vs historical performance.

I believe Saban based his prediction on a coin flip between UGA/Texas. My basis that information you use for “prediction s” is up to your individual determination.

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

I believe Saban based his prediction on a coin flip between UGA/Texas. My basis that information you use for “prediction s” is up to your individual determination.

Sure. Just don't expect people to take it seriously.

5 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Sure. Just don't expect people to take it seriously.

Ha!! You don’t think people take Saban seriously???? Of all the people at that table, people take him more seriously than any of the others. He is the only one that ever had to prepare for another team.

Edited by Hank2020

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

Ha!! You don’t think people take Saban seriously???? Of all the people at that table, people take him more seriously than any of the others. He is the only one that ever had to prepare for another team.

And his experience told him the game he coined flipped was a 50/50 game. Do you think he picks all his predictions based on coin flips? Do you think cause saban did that, it somehow gives credence to you throwing out a score based on hope? The two aren't even remotely connected. 

2 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

And his experience told him the game he coined flipped was a 50/50 game. Do you think he picks all his predictions based on coin flips? Do you think cause saban did that, it somehow gives credence to you throwing out a score based on hope? The two aren't even remotely connected. 

Nope, it gives credence that my prediction is mine, based on whatever i want to use. Lol. You are welcome to come tell me my prediction was bad, after the game. 

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Nope, it gives credence that my prediction is mine, based on whatever i want to use. Lol. You are welcome to come tell me my prediction was bad, after the game. 

Yes your prediction is most definitely, yours.

5 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

Who cares

Unfortunately this is exactly where I am as well, but I’ll play along. I was hopeful that with the bye week we would come out yesterday and take care of business, but apparently that was too much to expect.

Kentucky will have a good game plan for our offense (it’s not really that hard to come up with one) and they’ll do well enough on offense to win the game and will probably either score a TD on defense or create a turnover that sets their offense up for an easy score.

Auburn 13

Kentucky 24

KY fans are saying the team has quit on the season. Who knows. They are pretty bad but have been better than us. 

This feels like it might be our one SEC win. But I don't have much confidence. If we lose this one, we are looking at a 3 win season. 

4 minutes ago, cbo said:

KY fans are saying the team has quit on the season. Who knows. They are pretty bad but have been better than us. 

This feels like it might be our one SEC win. But I don't have much confidence. If we lose this one, we are looking at a 3 win season. 

If we lose this, I honestly think there's a chance it's a 2 win season. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KansasTiger said:

If we lose this, I honestly think there's a chance it's a 2 win season. 

I'm not at the point to predict a loss to ULM but I do recognize the possibility. 

I still think we finish with 4 wins. No idea why. And it's crazy that this could be considered optimistic. 

Kentucky is a weird team. They beat Ole Miss, lost 14-13 to Georgia, got absolutely throttled by South Carolina and Florida. Surely we can beat them. Billy Napier's team just beat them 48-20 and did it with a true freshman QB. But something tells me we'll choke another close game away.

Kentucky - 14

Auburn - 10

• Like 1

I care, but I’m not letting it get to me. 

Auburn 27

UK.       19

17 hours ago, cbo said:

So, you’re predicting 3-2?   😜

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, aubcali said:

So, you’re predicting 3-2?   😜

It could be pretty close to that!

• Haha 1

Auburn ain't man enough to beat UK. Heck, Auburn ain't man enough to beat just about anybody these days. You wanted a Gus disciple/clone and you got one. A soft as baby powder coach who is weak and his teams are weak. I know, I know, he is a "good" man and he goes to church. 🙄

Mildcats 24

AUbums - 13

• Like 1