Auburn at Kentucky score predictions

Win4AU

i love my boys but i have lost any excitement for football this year. i do look forward to improvement of any kind. i am ready for roundball. we might tank one but we always bounce back. as for football if we win then fine i will enjoy it.the hard part is knowing with better play at a position or two we are probably undefeated. that makes it tough for me. i will cheer them on but with no expectations.

2 hours ago, Auburn02 said:

I have Auburn starting off well and entering the 4th quarter with what should be a comfortable lead, but letting it slip away in the end. 

That’s some imagination you have there. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

20-16 UK

Sounds about right unfortunately. 

23 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Sounds about right unfortunately. 

Averaging 2 offensive TDs a game in sec play so not going above that mark

3 hours ago, Tiger96 said:

AU 14

UK 10

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

I’m going just the opposite!! 24-17 AU

38 minutes ago, clwn said:

Auburn - 31

Kentucky - 10

This has got to just be wish fulfillment right? I mean, can we change the thread title? 'What do you wish the score is going be'?

I got every team with some sort of Caliber of talent to match us beating us until we can prove we can close out games. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KansasTiger said:

This has got to just be wish fulfillment right? I mean, can we change the thread title? 'What do you wish the score is going be'?

So what is your “prediction “?

Just now, Hank2020 said:

So what is your “prediction “?

That auburn continues to perform similar to what they've shown. Which is a mistake prone, turnover machine that folds as the game goes on. So...24-14 UK...if we get a few breaks. Kentucky's defense is better than Mizzou, so I might be too generous on the 14 for us.

10 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

That auburn continues to perform similar to what they've shown. Which is a mistake prone, turnover machine that folds as the game goes on. So...24-14 UK...if we get a few breaks. Kentucky's defense is better than Mizzou, so I might be too generous on the 14 for us.

That must be your wish as we now know predictions are always “wishes” in your eyes. I think predictions are actually what you “ think” will happen. Some might use past data to support their predictions, and some go with a gut feeling ( no data necessary). I certainly hope/wish mine is correct not yours.

25 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

That must be your wish as we now know predictions are always “wishes” in your eyes. I think predictions are actually what you “ think” will happen. Some might use past data to support their predictions, and some go with a gut feeling ( no data necessary). I certainly hope/wish mine is correct not yours.

Nope. I don't consider all predictions wishes. Just ones based on hope vs historical performance.