This Opened My Eyes

aubiefifty

17 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

I'm not a Kirby Smart fan whatsoever but I've heard him talk about going hard and hitting in practice or should you go no-contact in practice to keep your players healthy. He said he let's his team hit in practice just like it's a game. He said that a few players may get injured but he'll take that trade off to have a good, tough, hard-hitting team. His teams practice as hard as they play in games. I may be old fashioned in my thinking but I still think that makes a team stronger.

If you’re deep in all positions I say yes go all out in practice. But if you’re not it’s a roster management decision on whether to going hard in practice. 

• Like 1

Far brighter minds than mine have tried o figure out what all is wrong with the football team. Saturday I thought maybe they were going to put it all together. but this team appears to be waiting for something bad to happen to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. If I'm a coach I'M not going to waste a lot of time preparing for Auburn.  I would prepare them just enough and remind them that Auburn will shoot themselves in the foot. Save  my bullets for another opponent.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

jesus would forgive cole. we should invite him back. he made some great comments on basketball.

I've reached out a few ways for his emails. Just waiting on it ;) 

❤️ u fiddy