This is NOT a talent problem folks!

arktiger1975

3 minutes ago, arktiger1975 said:

If you are getting blown out every week, it is probably a lack of talent. But when a team continuously pisses away leads and loses close games, it is 100% coaching. 

Lack of experience and lack of talent in some very important positions is our recipe for disaster. 

QB and in game Coaching decisions are the pits and I wanted Freeze. He can recruit but cant manage a game and bad decisions starting with refusal to go to portal on QB. I honestly dont know why you wouldnt just play all the younger guys at this point.

• Like 1

Nope the talent excuse is lame and worn out at this point. This is on coaching and the decisions that have been made. Hugh looks like a clown right now. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Ita all the players' fault. Freeze holds no responsibility for the execution on the field. We are clearly improving. Mizzou was ranked! Nevermind the fact we only looked good when they didnt have a functiinal qb. We just need about two more top five classes before we can reasonably expect this team to beat mid level sec programs. Or any SEC program. Or any power 4 team. 

Did I get the pro Freeze argument right?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Nope the talent excuse is lame and worn out at this point. This is on coaching and the decisions that have been made. Hugh looks like a clown right now. 

BS...

• Like 2
  • Dislike 3

1 minute ago, creed said:

BS.....Anybody and I mean anybody who thinks you can coach around that oline and qb is dreaming. We needs some nasty, big, aggresive dogs (tigers) in the trenches and an above average qb.Anybody and I mean anybody who thinks you can coach around that oline and qb is dreaming. We needs some nasty, big, aggresive dogs (tigers) in the trenches and an above average qb.

You can say that again!

2 minutes ago, creed said:

BS.....Anybody and I mean anybody who thinks you can coach around that oline and qb is dreaming. We needs some nasty, big, aggresive dogs (tigers) in the trenches and a above average qb.Anybody and I mean anybody who thinks you can coach around that oline and qb is dreaming. We needs some nasty, big, aggresive dogs (tigers) in the trenches and a above average qb.

Wasn't it Freeze who handpicked Thorne? Wasnt it Freeze who decided not to get a qb this offseason? 

Edited by KansasTiger
  • Like 6

Just now, KansasTiger said:

Wasn't it Freeze who handpucked Thorne? Wasnt it Freeze whi decided not to get a qb? 

Yeah. But he doesn't play the game. He should be held accountable for picking a bad qb. But once it's on the field it's on the qb. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, creed said:

Yeah. But he doesn't play the game. He should be held accountable for picking a bad qb. But once it's on the field it's on the qb. 

Ah yes. If coaches aren't responsible for on field execution I don't even know why we have them. Should just hire recruiters. Oh wait. That's practically what we have in a head coach...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If you watch the trenches you can see the root cause of the offensive issues. Don't watch the ball, watch the LOS sometimes.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KansasTiger said:

Ah yes. If coaches aren't responsible for on field execution I don't even know why we have them. Should just hire recruiters. Oh wait. That's practically what we have in a head coach...

Freeze at Auburn is looking a lot like Coach O at ole miss. Talk a big game, and get recruits. But cant coach their way out of a wet paper bag. 

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • Wow 1

3 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

So when you were 21 when you messed up was it on you or your parents?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, creed said:

BS.....Anybody and I mean anybody who thinks you can coach around that oline and qb is dreaming. We need some nasty, big, aggresive dogs (tigers) in the trenches and a above average qb.

Yeah, no. You can coach around Thorne being trash. I mean, we coached around TJ Yeldon, who was just as bad. The O-line wasn't even that bad today, like, come on, man. The Mizzou QBs got sacked four times today and had pressure in their faces constantly. 

Just now, SuperAUsome09 said:

The coaching problem is simply “Nah I’m not going to buy a QB. I’ll gamble on Thorne”

I mean even VANDY! VANDY!! knew to get a QB in the portal and look at them.

THIS!!

11 minutes ago, creed said:

BS...

He’s the one that made the decision to keep Thorne. It’s all on Hugh and he looks like a clown. Get your head outta the sand and believe what your eyes clearly show you. 

• Like 2