Vs Mizzou Post Game

ShocksMyBrain

Just now, TigerTale said:

Just a friendly reminder to send in that monthly $14 NIL check. Without your support the losses may start piling up!

I hope this is sarcasm

2 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Classic game for Hugh. Snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. He’s not the answer. Harsin would have won that, Gus would have won that. There should be a loss vs buyout clause. Awful awful awful . Another failure 

Definitely should be penalty clauses in coaches contracts. They have bonuses is you get certain benchmarks, at least Auburn hasn’t had to pay any of those.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

It’s so disappointing to see such regression in so many areas from year one to year two though. 

Unpopular opinion on here, but what I see are a lot of freshmen out there in a trial by fire.  I think that is most of the regression you see.  Yes, we have a lot of transfer seniors out there too, but I think we are leaning more and more on those freshmen as the season wears on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1. It’s understandable that the mistakes would continue.  The upperclassmen making them aren’t going to change during the course of a bye week.  I’m most disappointed that the team attitude wasn’t different this week. I’d hoped that we would come out high energy with a chip on our shoulder.  Instead we looked flat and lackadaisical from the start.

2. Keep in mind, we didn’t put a real drive together all game - all year?  One big play TD and one gifted ST TD. We had no business being in this game.

3. Im on board with a complete youth overhaul except for Hunter, KLS, and a couple OL.

4. Speaking of KLS, where was he in the 2nd half?  Complete no show or PT didn’t think he could get him the ball.

Edited by AUApostle
  • Like 3

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Hugh Freeze should now officially be on the hot seat. Sorry you can’t just be a recruiter and forego your job of winning football games.

He should have had the ass chewing talk after the loss to Cal

1 minute ago, AUApostle said:

1. It’s understandable that the mistakes would continue.  The upperclassmen making them aren’t going to change during the course of a bye week.  I’m most disappointed that the team attitude wasn’t different this week. I’d hoped that we would come out high energy with a chip on our shoulder.  Instead we looked flat and lackadaisical from the start.

2. Im on board with a complete youth overhaul except for Hunter, KLS, and a couple OL.

3. Speaking of KLS, where was he in the 2nd half?  Complete no show or PT didn’t think he could get him the ball.

I agree with this.  You get what you see with transfers in my opinion.  They really are as coached up as they can be and most likely at their ceilings.  I think we see with Thorne.

If those transfers aren’t performing properly then get the freshmen and redshirt freshmen in to get snaps.  Get them ready for the future.

Just now, abw0004 said:

I agree with this.  You get what you see with transfers in my opinion.  They really are as coached up as they can be and most likely at their ceilings.  I think we see with Thorne.

If those transfers aren’t performing properly then get the freshmen and redshirt freshmen in to get snaps.  Get them ready for the future.

Yeah, but don’t get me wrong, ultimately culture and leadership is established at the top…and Hugh’s approach is what will be filtered down to the field of play.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Unpopular opinion on here, but what I see are a lot of freshmen out there in a trial by fire.  I think that is most of the regression you see.  Yes, we have a lot of transfer seniors out there too, but I think we are leaning more and more on those freshmen as the season wears on. 

I would have to disagree. It’s the upperclassmen and coaching that’s the issue. The young guys are fine . They aren’t the reason for the losing 

Edited by e808
  • Like 4

My favorite line from these partisan announcers is “Did they leave Auburn too much time on the clock?”  What?  What????   Clearly they have not watched ANY Auburn football this year.

Also they discussed Missouri making the playoff!!!   They are a very mediocre football team. 

We are a couple of road graders and a QB away from being a good offense.  

** Brady Cook has the arm strength of a middle schooler.  
**Our playcalling fools nobody
**Our defense is pretty darn good.  
**our offense is truly pathetic.  Just godawful.  Forget the stats.  This 278 yard performance against a middle-of-the-pack SEC team proves that.  
**Missouri is way overrated.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HabitualChiller said:

Who are your two wins? Kentucky and ULM?

Personally...I think we only beat ULM. Imagine that, a better roster than last year and we don't beat a single power 4 team. And Mark my words. ULM is a 50/50 game at that. They have a decent defense.

Edited by KansasTiger
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, cbo said:

10 points on offense is not going to beat anybody. Pathetic. 

Well maybe if a motherf****r could catch a ball dropped right into his hands in the end zone, it would have been 17 at least.

• Like 1

I've been an advocate for Freeze mainly because of recruiting, but I'm out now. The in game coaching, and team motivation is a complete disaster. 

How do you only target a kid like Cam Coleman once all game?

Flip over and look at GA Tech playing Notre Dame with a backup QB who is currently 9for 9 in his first start. Tech may lose in the end, but you certainly couldn't predict it now given the body language of their entire team. 

One more year of this debacle, and maybe we can have the good sense to go get a real coach.

The O scored 10 points... 10!  This alone says its time to pull Thorne.  CHF O coaching/calling strength is gone.  He'll get a bye this year, but he needs to get someone who knows what they are doing and GET OUT OF HIS WAY, or he needs to start packing next year.  CGC was gone after a 4-win season; we may only win 3 games this year.  That is unbelievable.

MBB cannot get here fast enough.

23 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Freeze is not a head coach. He’s a salesman and a con man. He got is millionaire job, just fake it till fired and live the good life.

Another con man reference. Not a fan but the decision was made to hire him after the vetting by the administration. Plenty of reasons to not have hired him. They chose to ignore them. 

• Like 2