Vs Mizzou Post Game

ShocksMyBrain

I see absolutely zero reason to continue with Thorne.  He is toast, I mean let the young guys learn on the fly.  It would have to be worth more than watching Thorne be the worst QB in AU history week after week. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

When Freeze was hired I was excited and all in. I was wrong! We have to find a coach, this program is continuing to going in the wrong direction and I don’t see anything to indicate that changing. 

I’d pull the plug. This guy isn’t ever going to win more than 8. I don’t care how well he recruits.

And when our class goes into the teens, I’d for sure can him. Literally the only thing that is keeping him alive is that he’s a snake oil salesman.

• Like 4

Just now, Whitco said:

I see absolutely zero reason to continue with Thorne.  He is toast, I mean let the young guys learn on the fly.  It would have to be worth more than watching Thorne be the worst QB in AU history week after week. 

But everyone keeps telling us he gives us the best chance to win....Bwhahahaha

1 minute ago, Auburn02 said:

Yeah that was my point, sorry if it wasn’t clear. 

Sorry , I'm just super pissed. Didn't stop to get it. DB's that don't look back for balls, not bringing the heat from different directions all the same old same old. I'm gettting old and this is getting older. I want to see a winner but I may not live that long now. 

Just now, gatiger96 said:

When Freeze was hired I was excited and all in. I was wrong! We have to find a coach, this program is continuing to going in the wrong direction and I don’t see anything to indicate that changing. 

Yeah, but Freeze ain't the one missing FGs, and not wrapping up on tackles, and dropping passes in the endzone. Neither is Thorne. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, hutchids said:

Is Freeze back for year three if Auburn loses out? I know he should have three years as the program was a dumpster fire when he was brought in. The issue is, this team has no pulse. They haven't looked good in a single game all year. Freeze is an offensive coach and the offense only looked good in the opener against directional tech and in the second half against NM.

I doubt Auburn wins another game this year. Has Auburn ever lost 10 in a season before?

Unfortunately everyone in the know says he’s got 3-4 years 

2 minutes ago, hutchids said:

Is Freeze back for year three if Auburn loses out? I know he should have three years as the program was a dumpster fire when he was brought in. The issue is, this team has no pulse. They haven't looked good in a single game all year. Freeze is an offensive coach and the offense only looked good in the opener against directional tech and in the second half against NM.

I doubt Auburn wins another game this year. Has Auburn ever lost 10 in a season before?

Freeze is not a head coach. He’s a salesman and a con man. He got is millionaire job, just fake it till fired and live the good life.

3 plays by the O…a Lewis drop and two 3rd down misses in the 4th Q causing two 3 and outs.  They were begging us to throw and Thorne couldn’t deliver.  All three plays were well drawn and required a minimum level of execution.  3 possessions when it mattered…

• Thanks 1

Just now, Randy4AU said:

IMHO, it's time to bench Thorne, Scott, and others, especially upper classmen, and let the young guys play and get their feet wet and prepare for next year  

Man do you ever have that right. 

Well, it was 'no talent' as we watched very similar teams at least bat .500. Then it was, but 'look at all the improvement - we have 5 moral victories', until we see the team truly continues to be worse than last year and not improving at all. It is just a basement team not improving through this season. Not in doubt any longer. No need to squabble over it. Maybe we should rather demand Hugh give up coaching and get back to full-time recruiting. Why waste the time?

• Like 1

I knew we were going to lose as soon as Lewis didn't make that TD catch. This team is poorly coached, whether we want to blame lack of qb, harsins recruiting, etc. This team is poorly coached either way

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

A collective failure in every facet of the game. 

Thorne should not take another snap at AU! His mechanics go to complete crap with pressure, the game on the line and he is completely not capable of managing a game winning drive!  The season is completely lost, start Hank and build for the future. AU coaching staff refuses to learn their lesson with a 3 man rush with the game on the line, going back to last years Iron Bowl.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Yeah, but Freeze ain't the one missing FGs, and not wrapping up on tackles, and dropping passes in the endzone. Neither is Thorne. 

He is the one that decides who plays and keep making terrible decisions 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2