*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

3 minutes ago, Eagle-2 said:

Not going to win many games scoring 17 points. Don't forget we still only have one offensive touchdowns. One

That’s my whole point. These offensive minded geniuses aren’t working out. We lose this game and I don’t think we win more than 2 rest of the year. To me, that’s just not progress. 

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Muffed punt here. Lol

Nah, just got annihilated trying to fair catch it. I’ve seen a few cheap shots. The one on Thorne earlier was terrible. Then the defender taunted him afterwards. Right before Thorne came back in to throw the TD to Cam. 

1 hour ago, NCTiger1982 said:

USCe is 3 & 3 but at least plays hard and you can see their improvement, development and grit under a first time HC. Record sucks but their is legit hope for their fanbase. 

TBF Beamer was hired the same cycle as Harsin and was on rough footing until the last month or so. There was some regression after beating Clemson and Tennessee at the end of 2022. Maybe Freeze will beat two ranked teams in the last month of the season! 

Just now, Old fan 47 said:

That’s my whole point. These offensive minded geniuses aren’t working out. We lose this game and I don’t think we win more than 2 rest of the year. To me, that’s just not progress. 

Well, to be fair depends on who is rating them a genius. Gus certainly wasn't, and I'm having serious doubts about Freeze.