*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

Our youth movement on defense seems to be working just fine. Time to go all in on the offensive side, too. Make the next drive the final stand. Drive for points or cash it in and roll with Hank. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Just for clarification, mizzou has been without their starting QB for majority of the game. Ranked or not , this is not the same caliber team. Context matters. Stop the spinning.

Exactly . Texas is probably the only team that their qb being out wouldn’t affect. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NCTiger1982 said:

USCe is 3 & 3 but at least plays hard and you can see their improvement, development and grit under a first time HC. Record sucks but their is legit hope for their fanbase. 

How they are 1-3 in conference is beyond me. They are much better than their record.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Coming out this flat after 2 weeks of prep is a really bad sign. I don’t feel like Hugh is the future here.

Unfortunately, I'm beginning to believe you are correct.

3 minutes ago, NCTiger1982 said:

USCe is 3 & 3 but at least plays hard and you can see their improvement, development and grit under a first time HC. Record sucks but their is legit hope for their fanbase. 

To be fair I believe Beamer has been at USCE 4 years . I get ur point though 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I always commend Thorne for his willingness to get hit but sometimes he’s a bit too willing

Yep.