*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

Thank goodness one of us doesn’t only have 2 points…

Halftime.

Has there ever been a 3-3 in regulation OT game? I love it when Auburn makes the record books. 😄

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

Auburn called a timeout for what

To get a coverage sack maybe.....you think?

• Like 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Coming out this flat after 2 weeks of prep is a really bad sign. I don’t feel like Hugh is the future here.

Agreed. He will probably pull in this huge class and set up 2026. I see next year being just as bad. He gets fired end of year 3 is my prediction.

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

I guess you forgot that he had to quit. But even then our Oline is so bad and it’s always one person misses a key block.

I know he had to quit. They looked prepared and had a pulse. They were still pretty effective  and u knew Auburn was going to run the ball. 

1 minute ago, StuckMic91 said:

Agreed. He will probably pull in this huge class and set up 2026. I see next year being just as bad. He gets fired end of year 3 is my prediction.

Don't think so...if he keeps recruiting we will keep getting better.

I still can’t believe after a week off we look this bad. Where are the team’s leaders ? Where is their basic pride ? Most of these coaches did not come from small programs. Why can’t this team be coached to take the steps to move forward? 

• Like 1

Just now, NCTiger1982 said:

I still can’t believe after a week off we look this bad. Where are the team’s leaders ? Where is their basic pride ? Most of these coaches did not come from small programs. Why can’t this team be coached to take the steps to move forward? 

Did you think our QB would look any better?

Just now, Eagle-2 said:

He better find him a QB with some moxie, or he won't be here two more years.

Agree. I think the qbs are on the way. Just very green, and with the oline issues it's hard to throw youngsters to the wolves.

1 minute ago, NCTiger1982 said:

There is very little pride when everyone is taking in money and your team sucks. These guys are probably just playing for portal stock at this point. 

6 minutes ago, StuckMic91 said:

So we're playing a ranked team at an away game and we're going in tight at halftime starting with the ball in the second half. And you're predicting the coach will be fired. Makes sense

• Like 1

Thorne should be the one to step up and lead, but he seems to be one of the biggest stumbling blocks. He's the captain. It all starts with him and the other captains. someone needs to light a fire under their collective asses. Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way!

1 minute ago, NCTiger1982 said:

If I understand correctly they only practiced two days during the off week.

This team needed to be on the practice field all week including Saturday, and Sunday.

• Wow 2

Just now, Win4AU said:

Auburn has Mizzou right where they want them for an exciting 12-9 game.

You think we get into the red zone 3 more times? 

Or we talking TD and a safety.

3 minutes ago, creed said:

Don't think so...if he keeps recruiting we will keep getting better.

I just don’t think getting great recruits in here can make up for the awful job this coaching staff is doing, mainly on the O side of the ball. This program is regressing, not moving forward. No results are different on the field. I am watching Indiana whip Nebraska and IU looks like a well coached team. 

1 minute ago, creed said:

Agree. I think the qbs are on the way. Just very green, and with the oline issues it's hard to throw youngsters to the wolves.

Arky and Oklahoma are playing freshman. Neither have stellar olines. HB didn’t get sacked behind this online . Even Bama oline isn’t that great. Milroe masks a lot 

Just now, Old fan 47 said:

I just don’t think getting great recruits in here can make up for the awful job this coaching staff is doing, mainly on the O side of the ball. This program is regressing, not moving forward. No results are different on the field. I am watching Indiana whip Nebraska and IU looks like a well coached team. 

They are. That dude is one of the best coaches in all of football.

9 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Coming out this flat after 2 weeks of prep is a really bad sign. I don’t feel like Hugh is the future here.

We were looking past Mizzoo to prepare for powerhouse Vanderbilt. Understandable.

10 minutes ago, fishepa said:

This team just needs a competent QB and we’d be decent. 

Hmm I think he was the one that brought Thorne in AND stayed with him in the off season. He had plenty of time to get a QB in the portal and decided to stay put...all on Freeze at the QB position.

• Thanks 1

Just now, AUx said:

We were looking past Mizzoo to prepare for powerhouse Vanderbilt. Understandable.

LOL, if we score three points in the first half against Vandy we'll be behind by three touchdowns. Just saying.

Just for clarification, mizzou has been without their starting QB for majority of the game. Ranked or not , this is not the same caliber team. Context matters. Stop the spinning.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Eagle-2 said:

LOL, if we score three points in the first half against Vandy we'll be behind by three touchdowns. Just saying.

Sad, but so true.