*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

3 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

So NOW you think Thorne is the better talent…

Better than Ashford and Finley yes….but hey guess what? Our offense was still better with those QBs, terrible OLine and literally no WRs…… we can keep going here

Just now, JMassie11 said:

Better than Ashford and Finley yes….but hey guess what? Our offense was still better with those QBs, terrible OLine and literally no WRs…… we can keep going here

Nah I’d take Thorne over those bums. Finley was useless and Ashford is a cornerback.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Nah I’d take Thorne over those bums. Finley was useless and Ashford is a cornerback.

Oh I would too but point is the offense was better under those coaches than this crap we’ve seen the last 2 years

• Like 2

An awful lot of linemen standing around while our RB is getting mashed behind the line. Pitiful!

Just now, PigskinPat said:

Yes, went down awkwardly on his own. Maybe a knee injury?

He got hurt a few plays earlier on a run. He was tackled hard but stayed in the game for a few more plays. 

4 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

We set offensive football back 50 years

Yep and I just don’t think we have the staff in place to get us out of it. After the HF experiment fails and it is, I hope we go after a defensive minded coach. Our last three offensive coaching geniuses have simply not worked out.