Can Auburn win out?

Win4AU

7 hours ago, Win4AU said:

Bowl practice would be huge for this young team. 

Honestly I haven’t seen any benefits last year’s bowl practice had on this team.  They lost the bowl game in embarrassing fashion and have beaten Ala A&M and New Mexico since.  :banghead: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, keesler said:

Honestly I haven’t seen any benefits last year’s bowl practice had on this team.  They lost the bowl game in embarrassing fashion and have beaten Ala A&M and New Mexico since.  :banghead: 

My thoughts as well.. It seems like a fun team building get away rather than a serious camp for prep towards next year. 

1 hour ago, AURex said:

Auburn will be lucky to win one more game.

Nah, we have 2 more wins in the can. 

Come on everybody! Get excited about 4-8! Freeze warning!

• Like 1

Auburn will probably get two more wins. I personally don't understand your logic throughout your post. We have Bama in Bryant-Denny, AND they're way more talented than we are, so logic states that they're the toughest team we have left. I don't see how our being at home against A&M actually helps when we're on a three-game slide at home. I'm not picking our talent against ULM when our talent hasn't won anything this season based on talent alone. Vandy has a squad. Kentucky has an elite defense, and Mizzou has a great offense. 

I see possible wins against Kentucky and ULM, but it's a dub after that.

14 hours ago, GreenTiger said:

Not to change the subject but is this actually true anymore?? From last years experience it didn’t sound like anyone was taking the opportunity seriously 

I don’t think on the field bowl game results matter much, it’s the extra practices.

8 minutes ago, Hopsing said:

Win out? How bout win 1!

Thank you!  That's what I'm talking 'bout.  Just 1!