Flood the zone with partisan polls

I think it’s a very close race, but these polls from past elections illustrate the effort Republicans make to drive negatives.

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

LOL

Don’t worry. RCP polls may have been wrong before, but I’m sure they’re right this time and Trump is going to dominate. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger

Just now, CoffeeTiger said:

Don’t worry. RCP polls may have been wrong before, but I’m sure they’re right this time and Trump is going to dominate. 

If they are off like the last 2 he wins in a landslide. As it stands right now he's in very good shape. 

Out of the two, Trump is in the better position based on history. 

The greatest nightmare for mayhem is trumpsters convinced that they’ve got it and then lose.  Given that they genetically missed out on the suck it up butter cup and lose like a man gene, conspiracies and crazy unleashed is on the docket just in time for the Holiday Season.

image.gif.484391ad02c6be925ed5273c7353b708.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

The greatest nightmare for mayhem is trumpsters convinced that they’ve got it and then lose.  Given that they genetically missed out on the suck it up butter cup and lose like a man gene, conspiracies and crazy unleashed is on the docket just in time for the Holiday Season.

image.gif.484391ad02c6be925ed5273c7353b708.gif

What about “nightmare” if Trump wins? Surely someone will fight the “fascist” Christians and loss of democracy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

What about “nightmare” if Trump wins? Surely someone will fight the “fascist” Christians and loss of democracy.

Only speaking for myself, I’ll be praying that I’m the worst judge of a persons ability and character ever born.

26 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Only speaking for myself, I’ll be praying that I’m the worst judge of a persons ability and character ever born.

Wasn’t really an answer? You have no problem saying there will be “mayhem” if Trump loses. 

9 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Wasn’t really an answer? You have no problem saying there will be “mayhem” if Trump loses. 

January 6th is all you need to know.

• Facepalm 1

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Misunderstood your question. Doubtful.  First, I won’t say maga have monopolies on conspiracy, crazies,  or blind loyalty, but my instincts are they have dominant market share. 

Secondly, can you imagine Harris giving the same sort of unleash hell speech Trump did on 1/6? Seriously?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

Misunderstood your question. Doubtful.  First, I won’t say maga have monopolies on conspiracy, crazies,  or blind loyalty, but my instincts are they have dominant market share. 

Secondly, can you imagine Harris giving the same sort of unleash hell speech Trump did on 1/6? Seriously?

Exactly.

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

For you also. Be present

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Just look back to the summer of discontent.  There doesn’t have to be a good reason for the left to riot, mostly peacefull of course.

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Jan 6 is not here yet. Be present 

Just watching Homer wearing a buffalo horn hat with  Braveheart face paint, building a gallows, and then running amok in the capital chasing Cruz would almost be worth being wrong.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Jan 6 is not here yet. Be present 

It’s simple. If Trump made an announcement that the insurrectionists are to leave the premises immediately when it happened, he’d look fine. But he refused to and let it fester. It’s blissfully simple and you refuse to look at the simple truth.

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Just watching Homer wearing a buffalo horn hat with  Braveheart face paint, building a gallows, and then running amok in the capital chasing Cruz would almost be worth being wrong.

Sure, overthrowing the US government.

Just now, AUDynasty said:

It’s simple. If Trump made an announcement that the insurrectionists are to leave the premises immediately when it happened, he’d look fine. But he refused to and let it fester. It’s blissfully simple and you refuse to look at the simple truth.

He should have conceded early November in 2020. In the past though.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

He should have conceded early November in 2020. In the past though.

Agree with you wholeheartedly. But he didn’t. And that’s why we’re having this conversation.

Edited by AUDynasty

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Just look back to the summer of discontent.  There doesn’t have to be a good reason for the left to riot, mostly peacefull of course.

Not sure I get the (Watts?) comparison but I do know Clinton was favored in 2016 by 2-3 points. When she lost her supporters mourned  and she called Trump and conceded the next morning.  What Trump and maga did in 2020 was maybe the most pathetic thing I’ve ever actually watched.   When you’re out man’d and classed by Hillary, you’ve bottomed out.

11 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Sure, overthrowing the US government.

Homer living now in the foot hills of Appalachia and he’s been chain sawing daily … youll have him over to magaland by next midterms.

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

Not sure I get the (Watts?) comparison but I do know Clinton was favored in 2016 by 2-3 points. When she lost her supporters mourned  and she called Trump and conceded the next morning.  What Trump and maga did in 2020 was maybe the most pathetic thing I’ve ever actually watched.   When you’re out man’d and classed by Hillary, you’ve bottomed out.

The summer of discontent started just after Memorial Day in 2020.  It was a ridiculous spectacle of our present state of delusion.  JMO of course and it does show how a grass roots effort can get out of hand with no one person instigating the destruction.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

The summer of discontent started just after Memorial Day in 2020.  It was a ridiculous spectacle of our present state of delusion.  JMO of course and it does show how a grass roots effort can get out of hand with no one person instigating the destruction.

Ah, didn’t realize those riots were over national election results vs perceived local police biased violence…

Look if you want to try to equate and go for a  logic stretch that big - I won’t try to stop you. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Ah, didn’t realize those riots were over national election results vs perceived local police biased violence…

Look if you want to try to equate and go for a  logic stretch that big - I won’t try to stop you. 

As usual you missed the point of instigating riots at a grass root level with no one really leading the charge.  The reasoning for the riot is secondary, but that’s not the narrative you want to push.  It may have been local, but it stretched over the entire nation.  

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

As usual you missed the point of instigating riots at a grass root level with no one really leading the charge.  The reasoning for the riot is secondary, but that’s not the narrative you want to push.  It may have been local, but it stretched over the entire nation.  

I’m in not defending any riot. For any reason. I’m just struggling with how a series of local non political riots over local police treatment has a damn thing to do with an attack on the capital. Executed by a group that was brought together and messaging weaponized by an acting president.  

Ps Whenever you get stuck do you just fall back on the “narrative” plan b?