CHF Negativity - honest question

21 minutes ago, e808 said:

Respectfully those teams oline are not that great maybe outside of TAMU. Not sure why the thought of qbs getting a lot of time to throw and they are not. Venables stuck with his young Qb and he was under duress all day (OJT). The argument for using PT is he gives Auburn the best chance to win.  Then u have two freshman whom did just enough to win at Auburn. 

I’m betting J. Arnold will be available!!

• Like 1

On 10/6/2024 at 10:23 AM, DKW 86 said:

After a fairly honest scan of our team, I have written this year off.

Look, we are still living thru the "Harsin Probation." Two years of well below mediocre-overall recruiting. We are very light on talent in the upper classes and light on experience with the younger classes.

We will be better next year and back to about normal in 2026. Folks, this was our mistake. Hiring CBH will be the worst thing to happen to Auburn Football in our history. And it is playing out just like a probation. 

Stay positive. Live the Creed.

121 Players currently on Roster. 16 left from GM and BH. 105 belong to HF. At least 6 listed QBs. HF needs to look in the mirror and quit blaming previous Coaches.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EastTNTiger said:

121 Players currently on Roster. 16 left from GM and BH. 105 belong to HF. At least 6 listed QBs. HF needs to look in the mirror and quit blaming previous Coaches.

So a whole new squad with no continuity?

4 hours ago, EastTNTiger said:

CHF has been here not two years. He may have 105 players on the roster, but bro, THEY AINT ALL THE 105 WE NEED NOR WANT.

When CHF was at Ole Piss, he beat Saban 2X in a row and beat him at Tuscloosa, at night.

The only active coaches with wins over Saban, I believe, are Sark, Smart, Huepel, and Freeze.  

Who you going to replace him with???? Name me the coach that wants into the SEC on a team as depleted as we are. 

Kindly take your whopping 44 post count and stfu.  

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

CHF has been here not two years. He may have 105 players on the roster, but bro, THEY AINT ALL THE 105 WE NEED NOR WANT.

When CHF was at Ole Piss, he beat Saban 2X in a row and beat him at Tuscloosa, at night.

The only active coaches with wins over Saban, I believe, are Sark, Smart, Huepel, and Freeze.  

Who you going to replace him with???? Name me the coach that wants into the SEC on a team as depleted as we are. 

You'll get warnings/bans for that acronym that starts with 's' and ends with 'u' ... just so ya know.

Also, there's a guy at UCF that I'm sure would love to get into SEC coaching even with it's current roster, as an added boost he also beat Saban multiple times. ;) 

Speaking of the Gus, it's irrelevant to mention what HF did at Ole Miss. Too much time has gone by, you wouldn't want Gus back at AU and claim he can be successful because of all the offensive records he set back in the day would you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Active coaches with wins over Saban at Alabama: Sark, Smart, Huepel, Freeze, KellySwinney, and Malzahn.  

Inactive/recently-inactive: Orgeron, Chizik, Sumlin, Fisher.

Malzahn fits your profile. For the love of pete, please not Malzahn again.

• Haha 1

Hugh beat Saban twice. And has lost to NMSU twice. They sort of cross each other out in my opinion.  😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Malzahn too I believe, not that it makes any difference. Nobody beats Saban again!!

Sheesh what does a persons post count have to do with their opinion. Bama turned the ball over uncharacteristically a lot to aid in that win. Gus was apart of 4 wins over Saban if u want to give him credit . I don’t think anyone wants him back. The elephant in the room is he also won the head to head against CHf. Maybe because of talent advantage . Back to my corner

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

You would have to ask CHF why there are 105 of his players that are on Roster that Auburn doesn’t want. That would actually be a good question. Who cares what he did 10 years ago. It’s about now. There are several quality coaches out there that could run this program. 

• Like 3

On 10/13/2024 at 2:01 AM, ShocksMyBrain said:

Get us Dan Lanning before Deboer crashes out and bama snatches his up. 

He already had the opportunity to go to bama and he said no.  Money isn't going to lure him away because Oregon can pay whatever anyone else can pay.  Add to that the fact that he loves it there and his family is happy and I think he stays there a long time.

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

He already had the opportunity to go to bama and he said no.  Money isn't going to lure him away because Oregon can pay whatever anyone else can pay.  Add to that the fact that he loves it there and his family is happy and I think he stays there a long time.

He should stay there a long time.  Why jump into the pressure cooker of the SEC when you've got it rocking elsewhere? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, EastTNTiger said:

You would have to ask CHF why there are 105 of his players that are on Roster that Auburn doesn’t want. That would actually be a good question. Who cares what he did 10 years ago. It’s about now. There are several quality coaches out there that could run this program. 

Or at least these quality coaches have done it in the past!! Lol

9 hours ago, EastTNTiger said:

Yea, but changing HCs every 18 months ain't going to get any of the good ones here. 

Chill out, Go back to tiderinsider. I bet that post count is so much higher than 45...

53 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Yea, but changing HCs every 18 months ain't going to get any of the good ones here. 

Chill out, Go back to tiderinsider. I bet that post count is so much higher than 45...

You know you can agree to disagree without going to the lame ass rebuttal of someone must be a bama fan. Super corny. 

• Like 3

I've been told with vehemence on AUF by "experts" in football that nothing is the fault of CHF and his assistants. It's all on the players. They be crappy and the coaches be glorious. Yep, that's their story.

And as Auburn crawls to a season of just one more (upset) win, one of the worst seasons in Auburn football history, I'll be respecting their brilliance.

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I will take my 45 posts compared to your 7000 anytime. Auburn since the early ‘60s.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DAG said:

You know you can agree to disagree without going to the lame ass rebuttal of someone must be a bama fan. Super corny. 

I salvaged this site back in 2001. I sold it off back in 2008. I have dealt with more Trolls than you can count. I wont bore you with the details. Mr Low Post Count is acting exactly like every other troll that ever came on the forum. 

Edited by DKW 86

7 hours ago, EastTNTiger said:

I will take my 45 posts compared to your 7000 anytime. Auburn since the early ‘60s.

Whatever...

10 hours ago, AURex said:

I've been told with vehemence on AUF by "experts" in football that nothing is the fault of CHF and his assistants. It's all on the players. They be crappy and the coaches be glorious. Yep, that's their story.

And as Auburn crawls to a season of just one more (upset) win, one of the worst seasons in Auburn football history, I'll be respecting their brilliance.

Where did anyone say that?

On 10/13/2024 at 4:43 PM, AUApostle said:

So a whole new squad with no continuity?

One could argue that “continuity” is an issue for all teams post portal 

• Like 3

Just now, GreenTiger said:

One could argue that “continuity” is an issue for all teams post portal 

This. No one stepping up to lead from within compounds it. You need an organically developed foundation that fosters trust and leadership for portal additions to work.