Prediction AU vs. Missouri score

aucat

So, okay, did CHF preach? Probably.

Did Thorne find football salvation? Will they ever go heavy on Hunter and Alston?

I'm thinking, NOPE! Same ole same ole.

Mizzery 24, Auburn 9.

Of course, I hope I'm totally wrong. WDE!

Edited by AURex
  • Like 1

Glad you guys are optimistic.  Preseason I had this as a W for Auburn.  An away game with an 11am kickoff and me having no confidence with the QB situation, I’m now going with a L.  

Sloppy early game for both offenses: 

Missou 23

Auburn 13

Hope I’m wrong and Auburn comes out on fire!!! 

Edited by aubcali

3 minutes ago, AURex said:

So, okay, did CHF preach? Probably.

Did Thorne find football salvation? Will they ever go heavy on Hunter and Alston?

I'm thinking, NOPE! Same ole same ole.

Mizzery 24, Auburn 9.

Of course, I hope I'm totally wrong. WDE!

Pretty close to my prediction.   I just read yours after I posted.  Hope we’re both wrong!  😂

I just don't see CHF and his current offensive coaching staff doing anything different, and that means under-utilizing our superior players.

The "football experts" on this board bludgeon me for blaming the coaching staff. In their opinion, the coaches are gods and it's all on our crappy players.

Well, ya know, FU. This is on the coaches. CHF is proclaiming that he just doesn't have time to deal with game day prep and play calling be cause he is 100% 24/7 doing recruiting and nothing but recruiting.

I'm pleased with his recruiting, but at some point he needs to step up on game day.

And so far, our mastermind superstar offensive head coach has just not appeared. We criticized Harsin and Malzane for not recruiting and blamed their failure to recruit for Auburn's poor performance. Now we get Mr Magic Recruiter, but are losing even more games.

Might Auburn beat Mizzery. Well, maybe. But it will not be because CHF and the offensive coaching staff found the formula. It will be because somehow Auburn's superior player talent overcame the coaching inadequacies of CHF and his staff.

Okay, rant over. I love my Tigers. WDE!

I just feel the ball bounces our way for once and we walk away with the W.  Missouri does not have as good a defense as OU.  Their offense is better than OU's, but I see a 31-21 win this weekend. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AURex said:

I just don't see CHF and his current offensive coaching staff doing anything different, and that means under-utilizing our superior players.

The "football experts" on this board bludgeon me for blaming the coaching staff. In their opinion, the coaches are gods and it's all on our crappy players.

Well, ya know, FU. This is on the coaches. CHF is proclaiming that he just doesn't have time to deal with game day prep and play calling be cause he is 100% 24/7 doing recruiting and nothing but recruiting.

I'm pleased with his recruiting, but at some point he needs to step up on game day.

And so far, our mastermind superstar offensive head coach has just not appeared. We criticized Harsin and Malzane for not recruiting and blamed their failure to recruit for Auburn's poor performance. Now we get Mr Magic Recruiter, but are losing even more games.

Might Auburn beat Mizzery. Well, maybe. But it will not be because CHF and the offensive coaching staff found the formula. It will be because somehow Auburn's superior player talent overcame the coaching inadequacies of CHF and his staff.

Okay, rant over. I love my Tigers. WDE!

Obviously, you only love the players!! Lol