Prediction AU vs. Missouri score

aucat

22 hours ago, DAG said:

We should win. There is actually no reason to not win this barring injuries based on the fact that we competed with UGA for 3 quarters , overall talent comparison and we have a whole bye week to prepare. 

Since Kentucky competed with UGA for all 4 Q's I guess that means we have to slot in the UK game as an L? 😛

I can't even really predict who wins this game. Complete toss up in my mind. AU is playing a bit better overall than Mizzou has been, but this AU team has proven that our opponents don't have to play good football, and can usually just sit back and wait for us to beat ourselves.

• Sad 1

Auburn - 31

Mizzo - 24

With a week off to regroup, I think we finally play a complete game and pull this one out. We have done better on turnovers the past two games. Hopefully this trend will continue in Columbia.

• Like 1

I actually feel good about this one. After a week for Hugh and Payton to get their acts together, I think we lean on the RB’s a lot more and PT continues to make steps. 

Auburn 34

Mizz 24

• Like 3

I think we will have 1 SEC game in the remainder of the season where the turnovers and penalties go our way, we put up some points, and win fairly easily.  

This will probably be the one.  

AU - 38

Missouri - 21

Love the enthusiasm with the winning scores for our Tigers, but living in the real world, and just how our season has gone, it is going to have to be a monumental effort, for Auburn to win, starting with the QB situation. That being said, I surely will be tuning in hoping for the best. Personally I don't see but 1 more win for our Tigers , excluding a couple of upsets. I sure will be hoping we can catch a couple of teams, at the right time .