Prediction AU vs. Missouri score

aucat

• WarTiger changed the title to Prediction AU vs. Missouri score

Auburn finds a way to win finally. 31 -14.

Edited by AuburnNTexas
  • Like 2

Auburn 30

Mizzou 20

We should win. There is actually no reason to not win this barring injuries based on the fact that we competed with UGA for 3 quarters , overall talent comparison and we have a whole bye week to prepare. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DAG said:

We should win. There is actually no reason to not win this barring injuries based on the fact that we competed with UGA for 3 quarters , overall talent comparison and we have a whole bye week to prepare. 

They have a much better QB than we do. #1 factor in CFB today. Each game virtually hinges on it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

They have a much better QB than we do. #1 factor in CFB today. Each game virtually hinges on it.

This is the unfortunate truth. I see a lot of pass interferences in our future . I hope I am wrong . 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

This is the unfortunate truth. I see a lot of pass interferences in our future . I hope I am wrong . 

CFB must make some changes on what is allowed by the WR to create separation. They almost never call it as offensive PI.

1 minute ago, SRBautigerfan said:

37-24 Auburn 🦅

I think we are pretty evenly matched. They have better QB, we have better RB room. Will depend on how each defense plays I believe.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

CFB must make some changes on what is allowed by the WR to create separation. They almost never call it as offensive PI.

Travis Hunter takes full advantage. I mean full extension lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

Miami is the latest example of the problem with recruiting rankings - all positions are treated equally in the scoring. Which is highly misleading. The violent truth imo is a team with 21 average starters and an elite qb can hold its own against a team with 21 elite starters and an average qb.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Miami is the latest example of the problem with recruiting rankings - all positions are treated equally in the scoring. Which is highly misleading. The violent truth imo is a team with 21 average starters and an elite qb can hold its own against a team with 21 elite starters and an average qb.

That's depends on a multitude of factors, e.g., what offensive system do they run? How good is the coaching? 

Alabama made a living off of having average QBs with elite talent surrounding them. Michigan did the same just last season. 

I can’t remember the last time I saw an elite QB win a championship with an average assortment of players surrounding him. Cam, maybe? Even then, there were players on that team that were NFL-caliber.

3 minutes ago, HabitualChiller said:

That's depends on a multitude of factors, e.g., what offensive system do they run? How good is the coaching? 

Alabama made a living off of having average QBs with elite talent surrounding them. Michigan did the same just last season. 

I can’t remember the last time I saw an elite QB win a championship with an average assortment of players surrounding him. Cam, maybe? Even then, there were players on that team that were NFL-caliber.

I was being provocative but I’ll leave it this - if the other team has a better qb than you, I wouldn’t be too relaxed. NMSU comes to mind.

We’re done. We can hope. I still hope but I don’t see any type of win in this game. 

• Thanks 1

This is the "unexpected AU win" we've waited for and the one we'll look back on as the beginning of Freeze's Ice Age.

AU 27, Mizzou 7

Edited by aucanucktiger

9 hours ago, DAG said:

Come on you know every team has far superior talent than us! Just need 5 stars at every position then we should be able to compete with the likes of Mexico, Maryland, Cal, Arkansas, the local middle school, the local flag football squad, the chess team, the checkers team, the…

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Geeze, teams in Div III have better QBs than us

• Like 1

I  actually think we have a chance to win this game, there defense is really not that good but it will also depend on how CHF play calling. I really think he should be running Hunter and the other backs more but he still has them throwing more than running and I think that is an issue. I think our defense is better and I think they make the difference.

au 14

zou 7

Nothing is ever as good or bad as it appears. I think the team begins to normalize to their actual talent level. Ball handling mistakes begin to settle. Oline gradually improves, decision making improves, DBs get burned, and not enough consistent pressure.  PT, who knows???  I think Mizzou probably wins the game, and we see continued improvement by the Tigers.  Close game, with one of the Tigers winning late, late in the game. 28-24

Edited by tigerrules