Fire Kirby Smart!

TexasTiger

I predicted a bama win, but thought it would be much closer. Frankly, neither team had looked very good before tonight. The good thing about those 2 playing is one has to lose.

40 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Them dawgs are in shock.

Oh don't you worry. Georgia will open a large can of "whoop-ass" on Auburn next. Beck will play his best game next week. Book it!

1 hour ago, Never2Yield said:

Oh don't you worry. Georgia will open a large can of "whoop-ass" on Auburn next. Beck will play his best game next week. Book it

We will probably have the lead all game and give it away again at the end.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, arktiger1975 said:

We will probably have the lead all game and give it away again at the end.

Wish I had your optimism.

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

bama survives. 

BOOOO..bama never gets penalties called, clearly PI on one of the throws in the endzone and the refs just ignore it...

Honestly I do not like either one, I wish it possible for both of them to lose....can't stand either team...

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

BOOOO..bama never gets penalties called, clearly PI on one of the throws in the endzone and the refs just ignore it...

Honestly I do not like either one, I wish it possible for both of them to lose....can't stand either team...

I can't stand either one. Tell myself I don't care who wins. But when they play, I usually find myself wanting uga to win.

Edited by arktiger1975
  • Like 1

Ryan Williams is absolutely amazing at 17 years old. Williams, a true freshman, scores the go ahead TD for Bama and then Zabien Brown, another true freshman DB for Bama, gets the interception in the endzone to seal the win. 

Two true freshmen stepping up for Bama in the biggest of moments. Similar to how Tua Tagovailoa hit DeVonta Smith in the endzone to beat UGA for the 2017 National Title. Both were freshmen as well. Julio Jones as a true freshmen had over 900 yards receiving at Bama. Jalen Hurts started at QB as a freshman and sophomore at Bama and took his team to the national title game both years. I'm sure there's been many more freshmen step up for Bama since 2008 but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head. Totally different coach and staff at Bama now but still the same results. The trend of young freshmen stepping up in major roles at Bama started in Saban's 2nd season there. I totally understand that they had alot of talent surrounding them but the young guys still had to make the plays when the opportunity arose. 

Now I'm seeing Bammer's say "Y'all may have gotten the Freeze 4 but we got the one that matters." 

Why do the freshmen at Bama, UGA, Ohio State, LSU, Clemson and even at Tennessee now, why do they seem to be developing faster through the years than ours have? I'm just frustrated at our current state of the football program so I apologize for sounding negative. We find new ways to lose each game now. 2nd straight game where we kill the opponent in stats but lose the game. We kept Okie under 300 yards of offense while racking up way more yards ourselves. Kicker missed 2 FG's, Thorne a pick 6, etc. 

I'm just pissed at the way Bama still held on to beat Georgia AGAIN and then we find ways to lose!!! Sorry for my rant. I'm just venting.

Edited by TeamZero77

7 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

'm just pissed at the way Bama still held on to beat Georgia AGAIN and then we find ways to lose!!!

Me too.  Was really hoping they'd fall off some.  They managed that transition as well as anyone (helps that Saban is technically still around). Ryan Williams is ridiculous. He also has a QB that can get him the ball anywhere on the field.  I wonder how Coleman would do with that type of arm throwing to him. And we better get Perry on the field more as well.  Or we may lose some next year.  Sadly that's the way things are these days.  I imagine Bama does not run an RPO system.  Probably just straight forward. 

I hate that Bama got so vanilla in the second half but am happy for the win. Ryan Williams is not from this planet..................No wonder so many programs wanted him.

2 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I hate that Bama got so vanilla in the second half but am happy for the win. Ryan Williams is not from this planet..................No wonder so many programs wanted him.

If they played 9 more times… never mind!