Vs OU Post Game Thread

I cantvstand any more of this. Never dreaded to see an Auburn game before. He stayed all in on Thorne and I believe it is now his downfall. Team doesnt rally around him. 

• Like 1

are the coaches not hard enough on the players? i know we have youth but they should be coming along now. anyway thorne is not getting it done so we are screwed.

Edited by aubiefifty

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I don’t even know how you can’t watch. I haven’t been able to watch football after the Auburn game in like 8 years. 

I've been the same but I've gotten used to it so I'll watch.

We are the EXACT OPPOSITE of what we used to be. We were a team that always found a way to win. Now we are team that ALWAYS FINDS A WAY TO LOSE.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1

Just now, tigerrules said:

I will say this….thorn’s lack of ability to consistently execute is clearly the main issue with the offense. That is now crystal clear.  

Yea for sure. He’s the only weak link at this point. We’re 5-0 with Riley Leonard or Diego, or basically any other QB. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, RunInRed said:

You mean like maybe you should be running the ball...CHF seems just lost with play calling, we had no business throwing the ball. This is all on CHF...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We should be relegated to the Ivy League. Have no business being in the SEC anymore, because at Auburn it” Just DOESNT mean more”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We seem to have a let down somewhere every game. I thought to begin with that we would get run off the field. But we had every opportunity to win this one. Pass defense looked better then we have a let down. Offense is what it is. One missed block away from a big play. Qb has a brain fart and screws it up on one series. We still need consistent Oline that can get a yard- foot when we need it. We don’t have it yet. Going to be a long season. Frustrating to be so damn close to winning football.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RunInRed said:

On that pick 6, the ball just kind of fluttered out of his hand. There wasn't an AU man in 8 yards of the ball. 

I have lost all confidence in PT. He is making High School decisions with the ball. He is a senior. We now know that the receivers weren't the only problem on last years team...

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yea for sure. He’s the only weak link at this point. We’re 5-0 with Riley Leonard or Diego, or basically any other QB. 

Again CHF thought he could make Thorne better, it was a huge mistake and the whole season is just a dumpster fire.

The drive where we missed the long fg, I saw it in PT eyes and figured that was it. We just couldn’t get out of our own way and just hand the ball off. The program has been cursed at least since the iron bowl 2 years ago. 

I can't really blame Thorne, I mean coach has us go empty and pass when we should have rushed the ball....If we rush i think we get atleast a positive gain and have shorter yardage if we go for it. Just flabbergasted by the DA call.

• Like 1

when you know your qb is gonna tank i wonder how many lay off some knowing they are going to get beat? you have to really love auburn to keep at it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

We are the EXACT OPPOSITE of what we used to be. We were a team that always found a way to win. Now we are team that ALWAYS FINDS A WAY TO LOSE.

Unfortunately, this is the new AU. 

We were smash mouth. Now we arent even mouth. We don't even act tough. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, alexava said:

Where’s our damn kicker?

Eh he is a freshman...should have made some kicks but at least he should get better unlike some of the others...