Vs OU Post Game Thread

I'm done....moving to basketball. I'll be back when this program decides to take this serious. Till then....**** em

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

And now I get to see the hype bowl between our biggest rivals. 

I don’t even know how you can’t watch. I haven’t been able to watch football after the Auburn game in like 8 years. 

• Thanks 1

Inventing new ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Missing field goals from high school distance and throwing pick sixes with 4 minutes left. Geez.

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

So who will get blamed in the media for this one?

Dude if I was Hugh and I was a lesser man, I’d rip Thorne to absolute shreds, flick the media off and walk out.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Beat by a freshman QB and the 6th string receivers. This program is a dumpster fire.

That should be on the bulletin board and on the video board 

• Like 3

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I don’t even know how you can’t watch. I haven’t been able to watch football after the Auburn game in like 8 years. 

I got to have some sense of competent football after the circus we have...

5 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I think I may take a sabbatical for this season. I'm not a fairweather fan, but this is ridiculous. 

What did he do? He's been catching the ball okay lately.

• Haha 2

We had OU on the ropes, Hunter was bulldozing them and we decide to pass. Then we try a 51 yarf fg, giving them decent field position. 60 yard pass with no safety help and is flat footed when receiver runs by him.

Finally on last play of game didn't throw into endzone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SLAG-91 said:

Game flipped on the missed 50-yard FG and the long completion to set up their TD to cut it to 5. I had a bad feeling after that, because we let them hang around. 

Left too many points on the field in the first half.

One turnover, and it nuked us.

This one is worse than the other two, because we literally gave it away. We just played like s*** against Cal and Arkansas.

We're probably #1 in the nation at leaving points on the field.😢😡

• Like 1

41-21 buffs...........

Freeze post game: we need to find a defense who can drop pick sixes.

Just now, DAG said:

I got to have some sense of competent football after the circus we have...

It just makes me more sad to watch teams function normally. 

I was an advocate for CHF but this was 100% on him. U dont have the QB to be pass happy. PT had so many near picks earlier in the game. Just had to keep pressing our luck and the whammy came at the worst time

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

DITTO.

2 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

I'm with you. Not sure I can take more of this.

It's sad when the fans want to win more than the head coach. Freeze couldn't give a s---, he's just collecting a paycheck. He can kiss my a--.

• Facepalm 1

Funny thing. Most of the game was very well played. The first quarter 4th and goal was a bad call. Give it to 27. The rest of the game the offense dominated until that pick 6. Special teams sucked. 

With that being said all of those calling for CHF to be fired have to be the dumbest football IQ fans on this forum. So tired of the crying (want to use profanity but I don’t cuss) and moaning. By all means go find another team to follow because you are providing worthless negativity every freaking week. Today we showed so much improvement against a stout defense and all I read is negativity. It sucks losing and I hate it as much as anyone here but see what will be once we get the right QB in place. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1