Vs OU Post Game Thread

I am still trying to figure out which was more egregious. Execution on the goal line, before the half or the series of plays before the 51 yard fg. Thinking before the half. That was very bad

8 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

Naw thats not it there were just a couple that just went on and on about Freeze is doing fine and its not the coach, blah blah blah...they are no where to be seen here. Again this is all on Freeze he stayed put with the QB stable and is paying the pruce for that decision, he literally has no options at this point. 

Looking back, missing on c ward could have been the biggest moment of the past 2 years. 

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AuMarine said:

I highly doubt we win an SEC game. I say 3 wins unless we play someone who turns the ball over like we do then we might have chance.. this team has to get over the mountain and find a way to win instead of finding ways to lose. Freeze needs to stop making excuses and find a qb who can lead this team. 

This is about to be worse than Harsin years.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I don’t think my feeble mind can process the concept of infinity bad + 1

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

Looking back, missing on c ward could have been the biggest moment of that past 2 years. 

That is one of the many concerns with Freeze, he likes the old school recruiting and getting players that way. He really doesn't handle the portal well at all and it really hurt to not pick up a QB. i think he also felt like PT was good enough if he only improved the surrounding cast. He wiffed on that big time...

21 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

If his team doesn't break 4 wins, Hugh should not see the next season and idc what anyone says.

Bro he may legit not win another game. Get rid of him and the goof that hired him.

Edited by sevenlee36

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Yep. His mistake is Thorne and continuing to ride with Thorne when you see how he performs during games. It is really unbelievable.  It wouldn’t surprise me if all three qbs transferred.. 

Just now, AuMarine said:

Yep. His mistake is Thorne and continuing to ride with Thorne when you see how he performs during games. It is really unbelievable.  It wouldn’t surprise me if all three qbs transferred.. 

Sad state of affairs brother.

25 minutes ago, DAG said:

This forum will break once we find a way to lose to vandy. I am baffled that this team will be a 3 to 4 win team.

What? It can’t get no worse!! That bozo lost 30-10 to Mexico?! I fully expect Vandy to dominate this side show act.

Edited by sevenlee36

It’s going to be interesting to see how the 2025 and 2026 classes hold up. In the preparation and scheme department Bama looks light years ahead.

Just now, e808 said:

It’s going to be interesting to see how the 2025 and 2026 classes hold up. In the preparation and scheme department Bama looks light years ahead.

Yep. So much better coached.

2 minutes ago, AuMarine said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if all three qbs transferred.. 

What about last years receiver class?

It would be easier to give him a few more years if WW was the QB. Deuce Knight won’t be ready until 2026 unless u throw him into the fire year one. Pretty much wasted the freeze 4 time

7 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

It’s not even missing on Cam Ward so much as it is doubling down on Thorne. 

Exactly this… 

I just don't see how we can hold this recruiting class if we only win 3 to 4 games...the fanbase would be so restless.

52 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

approach AU football as "entertainment only"

Probably best to hold all sports this way. Whether your kids hitting a ball off a stick or young adults chasing dreams 

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

It would be easier to give him a few more years if WW was the QB. Deuce Knight won’t be ready until 2026 unless u throw him into the fire year one. Pretty much wasted the freeze 4 time

He could literally play Hank or Holden and get the same results. I have heard multiple people say WW is not ready and wanted to be redshirted but I don’t know that. I actually think Hank is much better than Thorne and since we are going to lose.. do it with a young guy who might just get better as the season goes along.. 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I just don't see how we can hold this recruiting class if we only win 3 to 4 games...the fanbase would be so restless.

We won’t. Thats what I never understood about folks essentially blowing this year off like it didn’t matter.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Heart my soul seeing KLS on the ground  dejected. Nothing more he can do

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

We won’t , at least not most of them. The only way we hold onto this class is $$$NIL money and now you are going to have to pay a lot more.