Vs OU Post Game Thread

2 minutes ago, fishepa said:

I don’t blame Freeze for this loss. Players gotta make plays. Kickers gotta make kicks. 

When do u start to blame the coach when mistake after mistake costs us games? Never, I'm guessing 

I might be sunshine pumping but the way UGA is playing it might not be as doom and gloom as it seemed. It depends on how  motivated the young men are

Right now I’m full on ready to move to the ACC or even the Sun Belt. I honestly don’t ever want to play our rivals again, sport might be more fun that way.

6 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

I was thinking they may not be as good this year, Kentucky played them close...

Well Kentucky did beat ole piss 

1 minute ago, difball said:

Well lucky for Georgia we are now a “Get Right” school

If you want to get your program on the right path and win… play Auburn 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, naildawg said:

Hell maybe we can dig up Knute Rockne and go with the 4 horsemen formation

Gus can't coach QBs, neither can Freeze, thats why Kent Austin is there.

He will blame everybody else.

And he has the AD's vote of approval. 

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

I'm sorry, u don't regress in year 2, it's evident that this team has no sense of culture. Some may think I'm jumping the gun but the sooner freeze is out of here the better, this is sad

This x 100000. It can’t get any damn worse and don’t say it can. It can’t. Haven’t won a meaningful game in 3 years. I’ll help him pack 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Dude we been losing far more than 2 years. WTH are you talking about. 

I know. We started to deteriorate under Gus.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

When do u start to blame the coach when mistake after mistake costs us games? Never, I'm guessing 

Thorne has played enough football you shouldn’t need to coach him to not throw interceptions. 

• Like 1

Just now, fishepa said:

Thorne has played enough football you shouldn’t need to coach him to not throw interceptions. 

U shouldn't need to coach a player, smh, it's obvious that hugh isn't doing that. 5-19 against power 5 competition. That tells u all u need to know, and the culture sucks whether u want to admit it or not 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

U also can't blame Thorne when Hugh hitched his wagon to him and said "I'm not paying big money for a transfer qb" so it u wanna blame Thorne u have to blame Hugh too

4 minutes ago, fishepa said:

I don’t blame Freeze for this loss. Players gotta make plays. Kickers gotta make kicks. 

This loss is 100% on freeze . On the goal line u run Hunter or Alston. There was no need to switch personnel and use Jackson. Before the half u have all those timeouts and ended with a s*** show. . U gash them all the way down the field but u just got to throw. I am pretty sure no one expected McGnough to make a 51 yard field after that terrible miss. Lastly the rpo on 3 and 4. That’s all on him. At this point PT who he is. Surely he knows his strengths and weaknesses 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Right now I’m full on ready to move to the ACC or even the Sun Belt. I honestly don’t ever want to play our rivals again, sport might be more fun that way.

Keep us away from the ACC. Cal would get to kick our ash every year. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

U shouldn't need to coach a player, smh, it's obvious that hugh isn't doing that. 5-19 against power 5 competition. That tells u all u need to know, and the culture sucks whether u want to admit it or not 

It sucks. You are correct 

33 minutes ago, naildawg said:

Typical AU script is we'll play UGA and the Tide close and lose in the 4th quarter.

Eh I think Thorne may be setting a new record for picks against those two. The AU script on the road is very very different than JHS lol 

1 minute ago, e808 said:

This loss is 100% on freeze . On the goal line u run Hunter or Alston. There was no need to switch personnel and use Jackson. Before the half u have all those timeouts and ended with a s*** show. . U gash them all the way down the field but u just got to throw. I am pretty sure no one expected McGnough to make a 51 yard field after that terrible miss. Lastly the rpo on 3 and 4. That’s all on him. At this point PT who he is. Surely he knows his strengths and weaknesses 

a lot of these retreads are getting exposed. 

Yeah....this year is toast. Our number one concern now needs to be to maintain recruiting and hold on to our wide receiver class from last year

18 minutes ago, auburn34rb said:

Sadly I agree that we are stuck with freeze. Amazing how other teams can play and win with freshman quarterbacks but we can’t. Overall it was a better performance than the previous weeks but same results. Freeze is a great recruiter but how many of last years class can we keep with Auburn playing like they are. There is  no guarantee we can keep our better players much less get better kids to come to Auburn in the future with games like these. It’s just bad and going to get much worse. Good news it isn’t Freezes fault. Just listen. He will tell you that. 

This is internet gold. Well said,sir! Or ma’am! ( just covering my bases)

1 minute ago, e808 said:

I am amazed people are blaming the kicker for that second kick. I hate he missed, esp with how hyped he's been, but you could see as a fan that he was very visibly off on the chip shot. He wasn't going to make a pressure-packed 51 yard field goal lmao 

19 minutes ago, AUApostle said:

I need to head to Jordan Hare with my anointing oil, cast out those demons and break that witchcraft.

You ever seen the scene in scary movie when the priest walks into the room he’s supposed to perform the exorcism? He looks at the demon girl and says “**** this and tries to run😂😂😂

That’s what would happen. 

Just now, jptiger said:

Gotta laugh to keep from crying.  It’s been so long I’ve almost forgotten what it feels like to be relevant. Can’t enjoy watching any football these days. Maybe a little NFL but even then every damn team has a former Turd standout killing it on the field. I’m in the nexus of hell. Can no longer see the light at the end of the tunnel.  We have no one that understands winning it seems. Dudes don’t draw a line in the sand anymore and by God get it done. I don’t think it’s in em.  We are past the point by a pretty good clip of  most remembering games in the past where we had no blanking chance and kicked the other guys in the freaking teeth and made em like it.  Bunch with Dye, several with Tubbs. It’s been so long. That used to be our thing. Winning in spite of the preseason polls, predictions.  With 2 and 3 stars and freaking walk on’s.  

Your first 2 sentences is me that past 8 years or so, I was a rabid football fan, I kept up with everything college, and then it got sucked out of me bc of complete ineptitude.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1