Vs OU Post Game Thread

Auburn's on the right track. Heartbreaking loss. Once again a bunch of points left on the field. I'm just an acceptance mode that there's going to be a couple more years before we get to where we need to be. The offense put up a lot of yards. They move the ball on an amazing defense. And they made a crap ton of mistakes which gave away the game.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

Makes you really wonder now the “what ifs” Auburn stuck with the freshman QB last week and learn from the mistakes…..oh but wait can’t dare ruin a kids confidence……..

• Like 4

Just now, JMassie11 said:

Makes you really wonder now the “what ifs” Auburn stuck with the freshman QB last week and learn from the mistakes…..oh but wait can’t dare ruin a kids confidence……..

Yep and I guarantee Freeze is already thinking about switching again...

Game flipped on the missed 50-yard FG and the long completion to set up their TD to cut it to 5. I had a bad feeling after that, because we let them hang around. 

Left too many points on the field in the first half.

One turnover, and it nuked us.

This one is worse than the other two, because we literally gave it away. We just played like s*** against Cal and Arkansas.

• Like 2

We are a really good bad team 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Same thing as far as last year was concerned, except they just absolutely refused to play any young QB at all. So...here we are. Last year was wasted on PT, and now I guess this year will be too.

Edited by boisnumber1

I have no more grace for freeze, nix and Thorn.  DJ seems to be turning the corner. 

The lack of ability to run an offense in critical situations is amazing and unacceptable. 

• Like 3

I'm sorry, u don't regress in year 2, it's evident that this team has no sense of culture. Some may think I'm jumping the gun but the sooner freeze is out of here the better, this is sad

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

I told that one guy who defend Thorne to the death after last game we're not going to win if he's starting. That's what it is. Don't quote me with excuses

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Auburn did what it did best! For two years they have found a way to lose and we are only getting better and more dominate at it! We are “Auburning”

• Haha 2

Just now, DAG said:

Yep and I guarantee Freeze is already thinking about switching again...

The idea of the confidence thing is out the window with the portal….if it doesn’t click within 2 years you ride the pine, transfer or get beat out by the next freshman 

It's just so frustrating.  The team played its  ass off, but just three or four plays changed it.

2 missed FGs
OU gets their only big pass of the day on Kayin Lee
A pick six on a play we really should have just run the ball.

3 1/2 quarters of great wiped out just like that.  I only fault Freeze for the last one.  We should have checked out of that play.  The others, players have to make plays.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I think I may take a sabbatical for this season. I'm not a fairweather fan, but this is ridiculous. 

I'm with you. Not sure I can take more of this.

• Like 3