*Official Auburn vs. Oklahoma Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i think we may have some team issues. everyone wanting their yards. can a team have too many stars? there is something weird happening. other than struggles at qb and a whole bunch of youngun's  could there be problems with different nil contracts?

Oh we do now, it’s gonna get worse.

this was Auburn’s chance and blew it.

We are the new Tennessee. It’s hilarious we tried to take JABA and turn it to something positive. That’s probably why we’re cursed. Shut football down and give the funds to basketball. At least we’ll be good at something. 

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i think we may have some team issues. everyone wanting their yards. can a team have too many stars? there is something weird happening. other than struggles at qb and a whole bunch of youngun's  could there be problems with different nil contracts?

More like everyone is on a separate page from Thorne

• Like 1

Staring down the barrel of a 4-8 season best case scenario. 

And this team is about to implode on itself.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 2

Just now, cbo said:

9 seconds left and we throw it 10 yards to the middle of the field 

Was thinking the same thing. Could not have been a worse play call

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fasttimes61 said:

Freeze isn't defendable. Best wishes for those of you who do.

I see give Walker White a shot and see where it goes. The season is shot anyways.

• Like 1

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.    Add Auburn football to the list now.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Anyone else frustrated 

yep  i love my tigers but it can be difficult.hell i am old i want to see us do something before i croak.............

• Like 3

Just absolutely sucks. Damn if we're going to lose with a Senior Thorne,  I would rather go with a Freshman.  Pure BS how we blew this game, Thorne just doesn't have the winning gene. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Truly heartbreaking game. I still think Auburn is on the verge of becoming the team it needs to be

I believe the first statement. Hoping the second is true, as well.

This team just doesn't know how to win, and if they were gonna do it, this was the game. Choked it away in a blink of an eye.

• Like 1

56 minutes of solid game management wiped out by one terrible decision. Thorne should never see the field again in an AU uniform.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aubi1961 said:

How the heck can Thorne not see that guy blitzing him. 

Because he never looks around. He stares down where he is going with the ball.

Edited by Tigger1985
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, tigerchris said:

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.    Add Auburn football to the list now.  

This team is one big hand grenade.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

It’s not team. It’s coaching. Kick the field on the second drive. Before halftime terrible clock management. . Hunter churning out yards but for some reason Auburn has to get the throws in there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

OU celebrating on our field....

That’s becoming a regular occurrence. So tired of seeing teams come into our backyard and do this to us. Our fans deserve better than we’re getting the past few years. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Muscle Shoals Tiger said:

This team is bad just plain bad. No other words.

Correct. We have to play and coach perfect to beat a team with a pulse